Chapter 43

~Y/N's POV~

"Y/N!!"

I choked on my piping hot coffee and coughed, groaning.

"God fucking dammit Gabby! Stop doing that!" I yelled and she laughed from behind me, causing me to jump from her unknown prescience behind me.

"We're going to some place to go play laser tag. You coming?"

I nodded. "As long as this place isn't sketchy, I'm in." I giggle. Gabby smiled.

"Lit. I'll tell everyone your coming." She said before walking out of the en suite of our hotel. I placed my coffee cup down and went off to find Ariana, who's whereabouts were unknown as of now. I turned the corner of the large room to find Ariana on her tip toes, trying to reach whatever was on the top shelf. I giggled to myself and walked up behind her.

"May I help you out there, stranger?" I asked playfully in a deep tone. She whipped her head around along with her hand, and the next thing I knew, I was on the floor with my face tingling. I heard her gasp from above me.

"Baby?? Oh my god I'm so sorry I thought you were some creep." She knelt down and rubbed my cheek where she had slapped me, peppering my face with kisses. I chuckled wholeheartedly and smiled, pecking her lips.

"It's okay love." I said reassuringly. "I probably would've done that if Gabby scared me even more a few minutes ago."

She tilt her head to the side and frowned. "What'd she do this time?"

I chuckled. "I was drinking my coffee and she literally popped up out of nowhere and I burned my throat."

Ariana groaned and kissed my neck. "God that woman. I'm gonna have to slap her the next time she hurts you." She chuckled lightly. "So what's the plan for today?"

"Gabby said we're all going to some laser tag place. Wanna come with?"

Ariana smiled widely. "Sounds perfect! Plus I already have a great code name in mind for you."

I chuckled. "Aw but I wanted to be the sexy goddess." I pouted playfully and Ariana laughed.

"More like daddy."

I gulped and she laughed at my reaction, pecking my lips and smirking. "My daddy, at least. My extremely sexy daddy-"

"Why the hell are we talking about Daddy's in here?"

Ariana and I both jumped at the sound of Daniel's voice.

I looked at him innocently. "I don't know what you're talking about-"

"I was telling Y/N that she was my daddy." Ariana said nonchalantly and my jaw dropped. Daniel's eyes widened and he backed away.

"Okay then..I'm just gonna go then." He said laughing awkwardly before exiting the room. Ariana both burst out into laughter between us eventually died down and I pecked Ariana's lips.

"So what were you reaching for up there?"

"My vans."

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, laughing lightly. "Why the hell are your shoes on the shelf babe?"

Ariana giggled. "You don't remember what happened last night?"

I paused and thought and soon the memory flashed back into my mind.

**flashback**

//a few too many champagne glasses later//

"Let's play *hiccup* basketball!" I suggested.