Chapter 42

~Ariana's POV~

"Oslo!!! Thank you so much! I love you!" I shouted out to the crowd before walking off the stage, my babies screaming wildly behind me. I blew kisses at each and everyone of them before leaving the stage, tears in my eyes. The crowd was so powerful tonight..it just caused so many emotions to well up inside me..

I made my way down the stage stairs and to my crowd of beloved dancers, who were all cheering loudly for me.

"Bro tonight was lit!" Max shouted, causing a chorus of approval from everyone else. I smiled and wiped away a tear, scanning the room for a gorgeous set of hazel eyes. As if reading my mind, Gabby tapped my shoulder.

"Y/N's in the bathroom." She said quietly and I smiled nodding at her before venturing to the bathroom.

I made my way down the dim lighted narrow hallway, past my dressing room and straight to the bathrooms. I opened the door to find Y/N staring at herself in the mirror, arms propped up on the counter as she looked sadly at her reflection. She turned to me and smiled, opening her arms.

"Hey baby girl." She said softly, embracing me in her arms. I smiled into the hug, but pulled away knowing something was bothering her.

"What's wrong baby?" I questioned and she shrugged.

"Nothing. I'm okay don't worry-" she was interrupted when her phone pinged. Y/N whipped her head around, silencing her phone and turning to me. I cocked my head to the side.

"Y/N. Who was that."

"N-no one. Ari. Baby I promise it's nothing I can't handle-" I reached over and grabbed her phone, her lock screen full with Twitter notifications. I unlocked her phone and she continued talking.

"Babe don't worry about it, please..its-"

My heart stopped when I opened her Twitter notifications. I scrolled down, my eyes watering.

@arisqueenb: go fucking die in a hole @y/t/n

@buteraismymom: you ugly rat 😂😂 lmfao kys @y/t/n

@daddyariana: Ariana deserves so much better. You're trash 😌 @y/t/n

@fuckme101: @arianagrande dump this rat already😂😂 you deserve so much better.

@macianaismylife: KILL YOURSELF Y/N!!

I stopped reading, slamming the phone down. I looked over to Y/N who was staring at the floor, her lip quivering. With tears welling in my eyes, I cupped her face in my hands.

"How long?"

She stayed silent.

"Baby how long??"

"4 months." She mumbled and I began crying.

"Y/N why didn't you tell me??" I sobbed as she looked at me sadly.

"I didn't wanna worry you. I didn't want you to cry over my problems." She said honestly, her hand resting on the sink. She then jumped when a clutter sound hit the floor and she scrambled to get it. I looked over her shoulder and my eyes widened.

"Y/N what the fuck are those?" I pointed to the pills scattered on the ground. She picked them up and looked at me.

"Depression pills. I've been taking them since I was 7. It was the time of night for my dose." She answered calmly.

"S-so you're not overdosing?" I asked and she shook her head vigorously.

"Hell no. I mean, when I was a younger teen I tried to because of the pain going on in my life with my mom and my siblings, but..I would never do it again." She said to me and placed her hands on my waist carefully after emptying the pills into the plastic container. She rest her forehead against mine and kissed my nose.