Chapter 62

~Y/N's POV~

"For fucks sake what's the name of that bird??" Gabby groaned while scratching her scalp in thought. I spooned another mouthful of cereal into my mouth and hummed.

"Why does it matter?" I chuckled and took a sip of my mango lemonade. Gabby chuckled along with me softly, sipping her coffee.

"Cause since we're in Rio, I thought about that movie. Fuck, what's it called-"

"..um..Rio?"

"YES!"

I chuckled and adjusted myself at the table in the shared hotel room with the crew. I gazed out the window until Brian's voice piped up out of nowhere.

"What are y'all talking about?"

I sighed, standing up and adjusting the blanket draped around my shoulders.

"Gabby's stressed about some bird from the movie Rio-"

"What's that little monkado's name?!"

Brian choked on his water. "Why does it matter?"

"That's what I said!" I cried, throwing my hands up in the air. "Now I'm gonna be thinking about it all day too."

I sat down on the bed and jumped in surprise when Max plopped on the bed.

"Yo, who's excited to see some Brazilian babes?" He smirked and I heard a chorus of 'hell yeah's' from the rest of the guys, who I just realized crowded in the room at that moment. I peered my head around Boi Boi's shoulder and saw Ariana settled on the couch in the connecting room. She had her MacBook open and her adorable glasses on, earbuds in while intently staring at the screen.

I smirked to myself and stood up.

"Not really, I prefer Italians. Especially one in particular." I replied, walking over into the room and towards the couch. I sighed contently as I lied down, resting my head on Ariana's lap. Her gaze averted towards me and she smiled warmly, putting her laptop aside and threading her fingers through my hair. I felt her lips press against my forehead and a smile form against her lips before pulling away.

We stared at each other for what seemed like forever until I broke the silence.

"Hi."

"Hi." She replied, her smile broadening.

It seemed so natural. Even if we just said hello to each other the sparks would fly within us, and it was truly the best feeling in the world.

I reached my hands up, removing her glasses in which she had rested on the bridge of her nose and placed them over my eyes, squinting through the glass.

"Damn babe you really can't see can you?" I chuckled and I felt her body shake in a silent laugh. "But you still look like a goddess."

I could picture her blushing even though I couldn't see it. Through the blur, I could see her leaning down and pecking my nose.

"I look like death right now." She whined and I rest the glasses on the bridge of my nose, gasping while placing a hand over my chest.

"Um..no. You are the most captivating, aesthetic, stunning, woman I've ever laid eyes on. And personally I think you look sexy as fuck without makeup."

Her face bloomed a bright tinge of red and she cupped my face in her hands, locking her soft lips with mine. My heart leaped as I placed her on my lap, wrapping a secure arm around her waist. She grinned before pulling away.

"I love you Y/N." She said softly, her warm breath hitting my cold lips.

"I love you too-"

"BLU!"