The entire plot concept was interesting and the way it was presented defiantly came off as humorous or funny. In fact, the series nailed that completely.

The art style and animation for the series was done extremely well, and the characters were simply nice to look at. But I'd expect not much less from such a modern anime. And while the art was good, it wasn't always good. See, I actually had issues with the animation and art forms that the characters took when fighting. When they battled the art styles changed into this chibi style that was odd and wasn't very stylish in my opinion. Simply put, I almost hated the forms they took on when fighting. But when that wasn't the case, the art was great.

The music was, 50/50 (like most anime) I actually really enjoyed the opening song, while on the other side, really disliked most of the ending songs that played throughout the episodes.

Moreover, the life of the series and it's great comedy is without debate the cast of diverse characters to fill the anime. I have very specific feelings towards specifically this character cast, and that is as follows; "I loved the characters, but too many is bad." When it's brought to my attention, this is a general feeling, but this show is really the first to become an example of it. Now why I feel that way is simple.

The series only had 12 episodes, and the conflict was resolved, so I can only assume that a season 2 isn't ever coming. In this incredibly short anime, they threw around 10 characters at the viewers in only 2-3 episodes. See, there's a huge problem here. With such a short amount of time and the sudden base drop of characters, there was no way in hell they could introduce and develop them all.

I loved the characters, don't get that wrong. But I wanted more than anything for them to all get a bit more screen time and to be developed more. I wasn't able to really see inside the hearts and minds of my favorite characters. And so, I think this was the only real fatal flaw for the series when it comes to myself.

To wrap things up; I went into the show as a way to simply pass the time till I had something to do again. However, I fell in love with the series and became very suspectable to it's genuine comedy, amazing cast and ridiculous story. I really recommend this series for anyone looking for some great characters and some good laughs.

Favorite character:

Dora-tan

Mei-tan

Favorite part: (Sadly my favorite/the funniest part wasn't available on any form of video that I could place here

Favorite part: (Sadly my favorite/the funniest part wasn't available on any form of video that I could place here. Basically, watch the entire 5th episode and that's it.)

***Average***

Plot: 70

Op: 80

Character's: 93

Art style: 92

Enjoyment: 97

Etotama average: 86 (B level anime)