Chapter 4 How I Wish

Author’s Note:

Tingin ulit sa gilid .........

Pic ulit ni Alex…..

Gwapo no? *Kilig*

Habang ginagawa ko din yung POV ni Alex pala eh nagpleplay sa utak ko yung kanta ng One Direction na What Makes You Beautiful…..(Paclick na lang yung video sa gilid).

I like this lines:

Baby you light up my world like nobody else
The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed
But when you smile at the ground it aint hard to tell
You don't know
Oh oh
You don't know you're beautiful

If only you saw what I can see
You'll understand why I want you so desperately
Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe
You don't know
Oh Oh
You don't know you're beautiful
Oh oh
You don't know you're beautiful
Oh oh
That's what makes you beautiful

_________________________________________

 HERO’s POV

The four of them – Reid, Dave, Cloud, and him are in their own base in the school. Alex is missing for some reason.

They have their own place in the school. It’s a three story building and complete with everything they want like video room, gym, a mini-bar, recreation room, bedroom if they want to rest, etc. No one is allowed to enter the place except for the five of them and some janitors who do the cleaning.

The admin allowed them to have the place, because of the powerful families they have and considering that Cloud’s family own the school.

"Bad mood?” tanong sa kanya ni Dave.

I ignored him and continued playing the darts.

“Sh!t” frustrated that not even one hits the target, I stopped playing.

Yes, he is still annoyed because of that Stupid Liz girl.

That girl is weird. A while ago in the class she began laughing and giggling by herself like a retard. He doubts if her mind is in the right state.

She is also so clumsy that she even bumped the table because the bell rang.

He should do something about the girl. I can’t stand sitting right next to her. I want her out of the school.

“Cloud, can you have her background check? I want the full details about her.”

Cloud just nod.

_________________________________________

ALEX’s POV

Geez, Angela told me she needs his help in her assignments so they head towards the library.