I walked over to him, pulling out the kunai that Himenei gave me.

"Right...I'll do what I can," I said.

Misuka stared at Kenji and briefly, before she weaved several hand signs.

In a bright flash of cherry blossoms, the clones and Misuka had vanished.

"What? Oh well...let's look for the others," I said as I put the kunai away.

"Summoning jutsu!"

"You used a domesticated summoning master

"You used a domesticated summoning master...?"

"Yeah...we just need a quick way to travel so there's no need for you to destroy anything," Kenji said as he hopped onto the back of the medium sized wolf.

"Are you coming...?"

"I don't know why I feel like I'm disrespecting Karin by even being around alone," I sighed as I hopped onto the back of the wolf.

"Karin wouldn't care...trust me, she trusts you enough to let you stay in our home when she's not there. Why would now be any different? You two are friends, after all," he grinned.

"I suppose so..."

"Good...now you might wanna hold onto me since this is your first time riding," he said.

"Okay, that's crossing the line for m-"

I latched onto him for dear life as the large wolf took off into the distance.

"I told you so."

----

-Karin-

We raced down the roads at lethal speeds as we battled.

"Who would've thought that you could move so quickly," Ayanei said as she threw her sword at me.

I deflected it, leaping into the air.

"I'm the fastest girl in the entire leaf," I said as I slammed my foot down onto the ground behind her.

"What was that?! Who were you aiming for," she snapped as she leapt onto the nearby mountain side.

"I'm at full capacity again! Kill that wench!!!"

"Right!!! Time to die," I shouted as I infused my beast chakra with my own.

In a blur, I snagged her up by her neck slowly choking her.

"H-how...d-did you manage...to get so strong?!"

"You underestimate me...I've warned you in the past that if we fought again that I would kill you. I don't like to repeat myself," I said as I snapped her neck, dropping her limp body to the ground.

"That was pretty gruesome...you've earned my respect."