Mentor and Student (Leonardo)

Long time no read ;)

Sorry for the wait guys.  Stuff's  been happenin'

Unedited

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There he was again in the middle of the dojo, waving and moving his katanas in many unique ways, hearing as each swipe Leo made slice the air thin.   You watched intently as he carefully moved along smoothly in his footsteps, focusing on the movement of his blades and feet and body.  It was entertaining to watch, not just because it looked awesome but Leo looked amazing as well; whenever he flexed his arms you could see the muscles tighten and glisten under the light from the water trickling down the scales of his arms.  You bit your lip at the sight and shake your head, because now you're getting all hot and bothered by it. 

"Enjoying the view?" you finally hear him say.  You look up at his eyes to see him smiling at you from the middle of the dojo, swords dangling at his sides.  Chuckling, you nod your head slightly and shrug.

"Maybe. . . It's kinda hard not to stare."

Leo chuckled softly and lent out his hand for you to accept it, and when you did he pulled you up from the ground and into his chest.  You instantly felt his free arm wrap around your waist while his lips landed on the top of your head, you arms then instantly wrapping around him to touch the tip of his shell.  Leo released the kiss and looked down at you, his hand brushing your hair out of your face.

"Let me go clean up and we can watch that movie." he said as he made his way for the weapon rack.  You nodded and waited for him to walk by, his hand brushing slightly on yours as he passed.

But before you followed him, your eyes caught his two katanas sitting on the weapon rack, ready to used once again.  You couldn't stop yourself; your hand reached for the hilt of a blade and your fingers wrapped around the blue fabric that Leo had wrapped around it.  It was so light, you remembered from last time.

Leo hadn't heard you follow him out the dojo, so he returned and poked his head in the room to find you somewhat in the middle of the dojo messing with one of his katanas.  Instead of going after you, he decided to watch.

You figured after watching Leo train so many times you should have learned a few moves from him.  Arms tucked, knees locked and feet apart, you began the basic maneuvers of twirling the blade slowly and carefully in your hand while focusing your mind on your next stepping.  It surprised Leo at how agile and gracious you were at handling his weapons; there was a chance here in front of him.

You continued to wield the blade in many ways, shuffling your feet in many positions and keeping track of your movements; everything flowed easily and it made you feel proud.  If only Leo could see you now.

Then it came to you; maybe training would be a good idea.  Leo can't always be there to protect you and you knew that, so to you this was a good idea.  To know self defense in case you ever need it, you new know what might happen when you're alone. 

You then heard footsteps approaching from behind you.  You swiveled around to see Leo looking down at his blade in your hand.

"I can tell something is on your mind." he said, smiling.  Leo went to rest his hand on your shoulder, the contact making you shiver.

You gave him back his blade and sighed.  You were hoping he'd say yes to this idea.

"I just. . . got to thinking." you say slowly.  "What would you say if. . . I wanted you to train me?"

Leo didn't speak automatically, he took it into mind of what you were asking him.  He knew this would be a lot of work for you since you had never practiced any ninjutsu before, but if you were serious about this than he would be more than honored to train you.  His head tilted a bit as he lightly touched your cheek.