The Hug (Leonardo)

Going to the lair was now and everyday thing for you, it had gotten easier to find your way through the tunnels. Once you got there everyone would greet you with smiles and open arms, and you were happy to see them all and to spend time with everyone, but to be honest you really only wanted to see Leo.

As you made your way to your friends' underground home, you noticed how quiet it was the further you went in, it almost gave you the chills.

The couch was in view as you entered through the wide arched door, the smell of pizza filled your nose, of course there would be pizza. You made your way in deeper as you checked every room, and still you couldn't find any of the boys, you couldn't even find Splinter.

"Hellooo?" You called, but got no reply from anyone.

"Guys, if this is some damned prank, I'll beat your asses." And there was still nothing. A large sigh escaped your lips as you leaned against the cement wall, you waited and waited for someone to come around a corner, but there was nothing. They were always home during the day.

You were just about to turn to go home since you figured no one was there, at least until you heard metal clanging above you. Your head looked up to see what was up there making all the racket, hopefully nothing was about to fall on top of you. The creaking continued as you stood still in your spot, unsure of what was happening.

"Leo?" You called out shakily. Once you said his name, the sound stopped and your heart began to beat faster.

"Enough sneaking around! I'm serious, you're freaking me out."

Four pairs of eyes watched you below as you frantically searched around, too afraid to move. What if something else was down here with you? Your body was tense. . .

"(Y/N)!!"

A big thud sounded from behind you as you heard your name being called right above your head. You felt large hands tap your shoulders and you spun around like the speed of a bullet, and the highest pitched scream came from your throat.

"SON OF A BITCH!!" You screamed. Leo stood in front of you laughing hysterically, his brothers doing the same right behind him.

"You guys are assholes!" You say as you slap Leo's arm, and then your hands covered your face to hide the redness of your skin. Did he scare you that badly? Were you actually crying? Leo didn't mean to do this to you, it was only supposed to be a small thing.

"(Y/n)," he began as he placed his hands on your own, "we didn't meant to scare you that badly."

You rubbed your face to try and rid yourself of your embarrassment, you didn't want the boys to see your red face.

"Now I feel bad. . ." You hear Mikey say.

Then you felt two large hands engulf your own to pull them slowly away from your face, Leo's body his your form as he tried to calm you, but nothing seemed to be working.  And that's when he wrapped your arms around his waist to pull you into his own.  It surprised you at first since this was the first time the two of you had ever hugged, but your hands rested on the tip of his shell, it made him blush a bit when you did so.

You began to feel better a few seconds later, Leo's hug made you forget his little prank.  Soon you began to lightly laugh as you pulled away from him.

"Jerk. . ."  You say as you give him a smile.  Leo still had a hold of you, his blue eyes looking into yours.

You were going to get back at him one day, that was a promise.