Hearing You Sing (Donatello)

Donnie had never seen any Disney movies before, so you thought tonight was a good time for him to watch one of the classics.  It had been a while since you had seen 101 Dalmatians so that was what the two of you were watching, and so far Donnie was enjoying it.

"Killing puppies for their fur?  How more evil can you get than that?"

You giggled at Donnie's remark as he continued to watch the movie; and he wasn't wrong.  Disney must have gotten into their dark side to come up with a villain like Cruella.  Who could do that to little dogs?

But besides that, you scooted closer to Donnie as his arm securely wraps around your shoulders, his free hand grasping your own and you happily lean against his chest.  That's when Cruella left Roger and Anita's house in the movie.  You knew what song was coming so you got ready to sync to it.

At first you think Cruella is a devil

But after time has worn away the shock

You've come to realize, you've seen her kind of eyes

Watching you from underneath a rock

Donnie's hazel eyes shot your way, you hadn't noticed it but he was listening to you carefully.  He had never heard you sing before and he was certainly hoping you would speak up louder.  A smile never left his face.

You felt his finger tap your shoulder as his way of wanting your attention, so you looked up at him to see him smiling at you.

"Louder."  He said.

He must have heard me singing, you thought.  

"Me?"

Donnie chuckled.  "You're the only one singing here.  I don't know the song."

You felt uneasy then, you had never really sung in front of anyone, but since it was just you and Donnie there you thought it wouldn't be so bad.

Turning your head back to the movie, you began singing as Roger did on the TV.

This vampire bat

This inhuman beast

She ought to be locked up and never released

The world was such a wholesome place until

Cruella, Cruella de Vil

The song wasn't that long, but it was enough to make Donnie laugh, and in a good way, not teasing.  You chuckled along with him as you tucked a piece of your (h/c) hair behind your ear, slightly embarrassed by that little scene.  Your voice fit the song very well, it was smooth and delightful to the ears, Donnie was happy you decided to sing for him.

"That was good."  He said as he pinched your cheek gently, "how come you never sing out loud?"

"Oh I do. . . . When I'm alone.  Do you see how red my face is?  I don't sing in front of others often."

Chuckling softly, Donnie bent his head down to kiss the top of yours, his hand still holding onto yours.

For the rest of the evening the two of you continued to watch Disney movies until he had to go home, and every once in a while Donnie would catch you singing along with the lyrics.  He would smile at it as he listened to you, happy you were there to keep him company for the evening.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm such a big Disney nerd XD  It's literally my childhood.  Hope you enjoyed!