Nowhere to be Found (Raphael)

Raphael had waited on your apartment rooftop every night for the past couple of days to talk with you.  It was unusual; you would always meet him up there every night before he had to go back home.  But for the past couple of nights you weren't there, and it was making him worry.  Did he make you mad?  Were you sick?  Or was there something else wrong that he didn't know about?  Raphael decided to go into your apartment, quietly, to see if you were even home.

As he entered your apartment, Raphael almost lost his wits.

Your place was absolutely trashed, there was glass shattered everywhere on the hardwood floor, your couch was shredded along with the curtains that hung on the windows.  There were broken plates in the corners of the kitchen, cupboards were open and cups were thrown on the counters.  He even spotted spots of blood; at this point he was on the brink of panic.

He noticed something by the window close to him.  On the corner of it had a piece of fabric on it.  As he got closer to examine it, he instantly noticed that it was a piece from your jacket.  

You weren't anywhere in your apartment, it was obvious to him now.  Why didn't he come earlier before?  He kicked himself for waiting this long to come after you.  Who the hell knows where you were now.

Raphael held the piece of fabric tightly in his hand.  Maybe Donnie could help him with finding you.  He was determined to bring you back.

"Just hold on (y/n)."