Jealousy (Michelangelo)

The small basketball court that the boys had in their home was becoming your favorite place now.  You had been down here how many time and you had just learned of it?  The ball bounced on and off the ground by your hand as you shot for the hoop.

"She shoots!" you say as you watch the ball fly for the net.  But as it was just about to go through a large hand blocked it's path, and soon the ball was in someone else possession.

"Hey!" your voice growled, "Thanks for ruining my shot."

Raphael held the ball in his hands, tossing it back and forth between each one.

"You're good.  Wanna play a round?"

"I dunno," you say, "you're obviously taller than me.  Are you gonna be an ass and knock the ball away again?"

Raph gave you a quick chuckle as he gently tossed the ball to you.

"I promise, I won't." he says, and then the two of your part away a few feet.

You smile confidently.

"Game on then."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Michelangelo had just finished his training session with Splinter having no clue you were there at the lair.  He went to grab him something to eat.  He never noticed Leo coming his way until his brother called out to him.

"Just letting you know that (y/n) is here."

Mikey's face instantly snapped around and his smile grew bigger.

"Really?!" he asked excitedly.

"Yep.  She's shooting hoops, she wanted to see you."

He stuffed his face with some chips as he made his way to where you were.  He was always happy to see you when you came to his home.

As Mikey progressed further into the lair, he could hear your laughter from afar, cute and happy.  Once he came in, he wasn't expecting Raphael to be there with you.  You would bounce the ball in a 'V' shape getting ready to pass Raph, but every time you tried to pass he'd snatch the ball from you and shove it through the hoop leaving you behind and pouting.  Mikey was wishing he was the one in Raph's place.

"Jeez Raph," you say, "I might be small but seriously, give me a break man."

Your hands were now your hips as Raph came up to you with the basketball.

"Just into it is all."  He threw you the ball.  "Good game."

Then Raph noticed Mikey standing not far from behind you, and he knew he was taking up the time between the two of you, so he went to pat your shoulder before he left.

"Gotta go, someone wants to see you."  He said as he headed for the exit.  Your head tilted slightly in confusion.

You turn to see Mikey behind you, he had a handful of chips and his blue eyes were locked onto you.  He seemed different than he usually was, his smile was gone and it made you worry.

"You ok?" you ask as you walk up to him.

"I wanted to play."  He said as he pouted.

"You could have butted in y' know."

Mikey took a minute before he gave you a response, he seemed rather hesitant.  His face began to burn, it was obvious he was nervous about something, but eventually he spoke up to you.

"I. . . only wanted us to play."

He sounded so cute when he said that, even your cheeks began to burn a little.  Who could resist that pouting face?

"Oh." You say. "Well, how about we play now?"

Mikey lightened up a bit when you asked him, his cute smile came back and he finally looked himself once more.  It made you smile sweetly at him.

"Taking that as a yes." you say as you laugh.  Mikey finishes off his food and grabbed your waist just as you began to turn to the dribble the ball to the hoop, he quickly snatched it from you.

"Game on!"  He shouts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have a feeling you guys will like the next chapters.  Don't worry, we're getting there ;)