You Cross His Mind (Leonardo)

Leo sat cross-legged on the wooden floor.  The dojo was his piece-of-mind, his sanctuary, a place for peace and quiet.  He would usually be there to get away from everything, including his brothers, to calm himself and clear his mind of any troubles he was having.  It usually worked, meditating made him feel at peace, and clear his mind.

But not today it seemed.  Lately he was having a hard time concentrating at all, even if he was having a good day.  Visions of a familiar face filled his mind, strands of beautiful (h/c) hair and sparkling (e/c) eyes.  He saw a smile that could light up a whole room, happy and glowing.  Off in the distance he could hear laughter, and it was pleasing to his ears and it made his heart beat fast.  It was almost contagious to him, he wanted to keep hearing it.

Soon after he could hear faint singing, it was soothing and harmonic to listen to.  Leo knew who this person was and yet he couldn't think of a name of who this beautiful person might be, it was driving him insane not being able to know.

Then suddenly the same figure same closer to him, and as it did it whispered his name.

Leo. . . . . . .

His eyes opened and he found himself where he was before, sitting cross-legged on the floor in the middle of the dojo.  Leo mumbled to himself as he felt his heart beat rapidly.

"(Y/n). . ."