Shed No More Tears (Leonardo)

Yeah, just pretend the dude in the gif is Leo. I had a rough time trying to upload the damn thing.

I've been having quite a few bad days lately :/

Unedited.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everything was against you today, and it was slowly taking it's toll on your body and mind. Things were pointed at you in every direction, making you get flustered and made your chest clamp up, making it hard to breathe and keep your wits together. At some moments you could feel the burning rise behind your eyes, and you would have to open up a window and stand by it for a couple of moments to catch your breath, and until the oncoming tears subsided. You thought nothing could make you feel better, sleep maybe but you doubted even that.

With your head pounding from the stress of this horrible day, you pulled up a chair to the window in the kitchen and laid your head on the window sill, taking in the cool spring breeze to try and calm yourself. But the truth was these problems never went away, they just kept going around and around in your head; the burning intensified. Your body tensed up again, and your shoulders began to shake.

With the thoughts keeping you occupied, you never heard Leo come in through the balcony. Once he saw you and your shoulders shaking, he immediately went to your side and placed his hands gently onto your shoulders.

"(Y/n)!" Leo says, a worried tone voice resonates. "What happened?"

All you do is shake your head, and leave it laying in your arms. It only concerns your turtle boyfriend even more; what happened to you to make you this upset?

He leans in closer now, his hand now rubbing your back and pulling back you hair to get it out of your face.

"(Y/n), sit up and look at me. . ."

Leo manages to lift you up from the window sill, but your head drooped and your shoulders still shook, and the sound of your sniffling caught his ears. You then felt his hand rest under your chin, and for just a moment your tears stopped flowing as you felt his touch. A part of you felt better.

Leo lifted your head so that your red and watery eyes met his blue ones. He knew you enough by now that you were just simply having a serious bad day; your eyes and body language said so. So, instead of just asking what was wrong, he simply gave you a kind and reassuring smile, telling you that this bad day would be over soon. And you broke into more tears.

You stood up and fell into his arms, feeling as they wrapped securely around your body as you sobbed into his chest. Leo kissed the top of your head and began to slowly rock your body back and forth, trying to make you calm down; he figured it was best just to get it out of your system.

"Cry, (y/n)." He said softly. "You'll be better after."

You snuggled into him more, your fist laid on his chest.

"Don't leave." You say weakly.  Leo shakes his head and kisses your temple.

"I'm not leaving sweetheart.  I won't go anywhere."

Suddenly your day got a bit better with Leo at your side.