Nowhere to be Found (Leonardo)

Leo couldn't take it anymore. Today was the day that he was going to tell you how he felt about you, it was driving him insane the longer he kept crushing on you and keeping it in. The thoughts of you kept popping into his mind more frequently everyday ever since he talked with his father about you, the rest of his family even noticed a difference in his performance during training and even on his off days. He even ran into a wall once. . .seriously.

Leo had a hard time gathering up his courage for this moment, it wasn't everyday that a mutant turtle confessed his feelings to a human girl. This was nerve racking for him. He figured going to your place would have been better instead of asking you to come all the way out to the lair, he wanted this moment to just be between you and him.

He was just about to leave when Donnie's computer went off, and that meant trouble somewhere in New York, which was also a delay to Leo's schedule. The boys surrounded Donnie as he sat in the computer chair, he then opened up the incoming call. It was April.

"Everything ok April?" Donnie asked. When their friend spoke she was o the verge of total panic, she couldn't calm herself. Her voice was jittery and she was shaking, she was terrified.

"You guys need to get over here now." She said, her voice breaking, "It's (y/n)."

Leo stepped in now once he heard your name.

"What's wrong?" His voice was concerning and deep, his mind was turning. Were you hurt? Was something terribly wrong with you?

"I came home not long ago and found her phone on the sideboard, and knowing her she never leaves the thing behind.

"Then I went to her room to see her window broken. I looked around after and found faint boot prints on the rug."

"You mean she's been taken?" Leo asked April, his fist clenching the top of the leather computer chair.

Donnie turned up to look at his brother. "Someone must've broken in while you were gone."

"That's why I want you guys to come over, see if you can find something I've missed."

Leo quickly grabbed his katanas and sheathed them on his back. He was determined to find you, he promised himself that he would protect you even though he knew you could handle yourself. If someone had taken you, then it would be the end of them.

"Don't worry April, we'll find her." Donnie said.

Leo turned to his brothers.

"Let's go."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leo and his brother's made it to the apartment, and when they entered they saw April frantically pacing back and forth. Her eyes lit up once she saw the boys come in through the balcony window.

"Oh, thank God you're here!" She said as she jogged up to them, she had your phone in your hand.

"I didn't enjoy it but I snooped around in her phone while you guys were on your way here. You need to see what's on here, just pull up the first video in her pictures."

Leo took the phone and opened up the video, and once it loaded rage began to fill his eyes as soon as he saw who appeared on the screen. It was a member of the Foot Clan all dressed in back so you could barely see his face.

"Hey there," he said creepily, "so you've got a new friend have you? Well we've decided she should come over and visit us for a change, you know, to get to know us better."

Leo's eyes narrowed and his fury began to rise even more, his blood was boiling now. The thought of you being around those men made him want to tear them apart, no one was to lay a hand on you. The video continued to go on as Leo's brothers surrounded him to watch it.

"If you're desperate to see the girl you'll meet us at Sax's old laboratory in the mountains.

"I would consider coming, you know, the boys and I would be more than happier to keep your precious (y/n) here."

There was laughter in the background before the video stopped. Leo gritted his teeth and his fists clenched. The one he cared most for was now gone and he had no idea where, all except that the Foot Clan was behind this. They were a group that followed the orders of Shredder and had provided protection (or at least tried to) so that the villain could be successful in his scheme many months ago. He was set out to destroy New York, but he had failed. And now that his men had you in their possession, and wanting to get back at the boys for what they had done, who knows what they would do to you the longer they stayed there. It was working on Leo, he wanted to tear them apart.

"We need to go after her." He said, his blue eyes flaming with rage. But Donnie turned to him and stopped him before he left the room.

"You do realize this is a trap right? They aren't just going to be sitting there when we get in."

"Of course I do, but we don't have much of a choice." Leo said as he turned to his younger brother. "She needs our help."

And with that Leo left through the balcony window again, his brothers in hot pursuit, well all except Donnie. He looked over at April to see her full of fear.

"Don't worry April, we'll bring her back."

Sax had held the boys at that lab to drain their blood for the mutagen that flowed through their bodies, it was all in part of Shredder's plan. It took them hours to drain most of it but if it had happened to you it would be just a matter of minutes and you could have been dead. Leo couldn't handle the thought of you being harmed. He thought he had convinced himself that he forget the old laboratory, but for you he didn't care if he had to go back.

Your hero was on his way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So.Much.Stuff.To.Do. AAAGGGHHHH!!!!!

Sorry for late update for this series :( Been super busy last few days. Thanks for being patient!