Feelings (Raphael)

This song is just. . . UGH <3 I love it so much!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

There you were again sitting in your spot on the apartment roof with your acoustic guitar in your lap. Your fingers strummed away at the strings and your voice echoed throughout the top of the roof. You played beautifully and your tone was very harmonic and pleasant to the ears, it wasn't very common for you to sing. As you continued with your song your voice became more strong and it made you more confident with yourself.

I had a dream about a Burning House

You were stuck inside, I couldn't get you out

Laid beside you and pulled you close

And the two of us went up in smoke

From afar, Raphael watched you as you continued to play the song. Your melodic words were pleasing to him as he stood there smiling happily to himself. You sounded so beautiful, soft yet strong with your voice, it made him feel like he was at home.

He never came over to you, he only watched. Something was happening with him, he felt so relaxed and happy when he was with you or near you, just watching you put a smile on his face. You made him laugh and smile when really no one else could. His eyes were focused, sincere and loving, you looked beautiful sitting there. Raphael had butterflies in his stomach the more he stayed there he felt something more for you, he knew how he felt. Hopefully you felt the same, though it was unlikely to him.

Love isn't all, that it seems I did you wrong

I'll stay here with you, 'till this dream is gone

I've been sleep walkin', been wanderin' all night

Tryin' to take what's lost and broke and make it right

I've been sleep walkin', too close to the fire

But it's the only place that I can hold you tight

In this Burning House

Raphael smiled to himself, hoping for the best.