Giving You His Heart (Donatello)

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!

Ya'll can now play the piano XD

God this sounded too mushy after I read it T_T  But I'm too lazy to go fix it, plus, it's Christmas Eve here and I want some sleep XD

~~~~~~~~~~~

You're fingers tapped away and slid across the black and white keys, and with every one you hit the most beautiful note came from the instrument making a smile spread across your face.  It was one of the most beautiful songs you had heard, which was your inspiration to suddenly want to play the piano; now look at you, you were a natural and  could make anyone's heart melt from your playing. 

"It's beautiful."  

Stopping abruptly, you turn as you heard a familiar voice behind you but yet it still startled you.  Your (e/c) eyes caught Donnie standing by your open bedroom window.

"Have you been there the whole time?"  you ask as you turn to him, still sitting on your chair.  You watched as he came over to you and sat beside you.  Donnie had a smile on his face big enough to shine in a room.

"About five minutes," he said as he lightly brushed your cheek with his hand, "but it was long enough to make my day better."

You smile as you lean your head into his touch, his presence made you ultimately happier.  

With your cheeks burning red, you looked up at him.  Donnie looked sincerely at you as both of you enjoyed one another's company, he seemed to like your piano playing so he asked you. . .

"Can you play again?  It sounded beautiful."

You let out a small laugh before turning around to the white and black keyboard.

"Sure."

Both of you synchronized your movements as both of you swirled around to face the piano.  Your fingers lay still on the keyboards, your breathing relaxed and your body straightened, and breathing in a gasp of air you then began to play your beautiful song again.

Donnie was mesmerized by your quick and graceful movements, your body language was suave as it matched with every note, your eyes were closed as you concentrated no your sound and you had a smile on your face the whole time; you were truly happy with what you were doing.  This was something you did only when you felt either sad or angry.  You were always on point when it came to playing the piano whenever you were like that, but if you just wanted to play it for entertainment you weren't as good.  You would make a little more mistakes and have to start all over, eventually to the point where you quit from irritation.  But now that you had someone you cared about watching you, it made it all better.

You felt so much happier now, now that Donnie was here with you.  His gaze never left your hands as they glided over the keys, his hazel eyes and heart enraptured by your grace, you were a beautiful thing.

As the song progressed, you were stopped short when you felt Donnie's hand land atop of yours, your song now interrupted by his warm touch.  Your eyes tore away from the keyboards as you looked over to him, surprised at his sudden movement.    You froze as to see what he was doing.

Donnie leaned in and kissed your temple, nervous as he did so, you could feel him shaking.  He half expected you to turn away not knowing how you felt about it, but he figured he may never get the chance to do it again and feel miserable.  Instead, you sat still and closed your eyes as you felt his hand tighten it's grip on your hand.

As you felt Donnie pull away, he stuttered as he spoke and his eyes never looked at you.

"I um. . . I didn't--"

That's when Donnie felt your hands on his face and his hazel eyes instantly lit up at you.  You were smiling.  Smiling.  Could it be that you felt the same about him as he did to you?

You spoke softly to him, calming his nervousness and giving him relief.

"It's fine Donnie," you say, "I feel the same way too."

He gave you the biggest grin.  Donnie was adorable; how could you resist those eyes and that smile?

Before you knew it you were wrapped up in his arms, Donnie's lips pressed to the top of your head as you buried your face into his chest.

You were no longer having a bad day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DONE AND MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!! Let's hope I can sleep 'cause I never can! :D. . . . . . .. . . >_>  Q~Q