The Kiss (Michelangelo)

Unedited.  This was rushed so it's going to be short.  There are some other parts for this series I want to get to :)

~~~~~~~~~~

We shouldn't be here, you thought.  What if Mikey and I get caught by someone?

"Mikey," you began, "ya know, we really shouldn't be out here."

You heard him make a weird noise as he waved his hand away at you.

"Nah, we'll be fine."  He said as he walked slowly over to you, his skateboard under his left arm.  Mikey planted a kiss on your forehead before smiling down sweetly at you.

Mieky had decided that tonight was a good time to sneak out to the skate park; no one was around, it was just the two of you having a great time and enjoying each others company.  You kept telling yourself that the two of you should find some other place to do this, the area was wide open, and you kept repeating Splinter's words in your head about his sons.  'Do not go above ground without some sort of cover.'  And there were none.  You looked around to see if anybody was near or if any were visible to the eye, and so far no one was out here.

"C'mon (y/n), let's have some fun!  Stop worrying."  Mikey said as he let out a small laugh, his arms wrapping around you.

You eyed the many ramps and hills around you, that excited feeling was coming to you, and soon a grin spread on your face.  You pulled away from Mikey and stuck your tongue out at him, and soon you flung your board on the ground in front of you and ran to jump on it, gaining enough speed ride along the railing.  Mikey watched you as you landed perfectly back onto the ground and not hurt, and soon he followed.

For the next hour or less the two of you did your best to land every trick you made, every jump and every turn, getting faster and faster as the wheels kept rolling.  The two of you were having a blast together.

After skating, the two of you sat on a nearby bench to sit, talk and eat.  Mikey had brought snacks to eat in case you got hungry afterwards, which you did, you and Mikey devoured everything he brought.  An hour turned into three.

You sat back on the bench and looked out at the city lights.  Golden colors danced across every part of New York City, you could hear the sounds from the park, and even though it was noisy you really felt at home.  You were smiling the whole time while looking at the view, too occupied to notice that Mikey had been staring at you for a while.  It wasn't until he moved a bit that you finally noticed his blue eyes staring directly at you.

"What?"  You ask as you raise an eyebrow.

He didn't say anything.

"Do I have something on my face?  Why are you smiling?"

Mikey chuckled softly.  "No."

The two of you just sat there looking at each other, you were racking your brain by trying to figure out why the hell he was staring at you so much.  Was he lying about there being something on your face?  Or was he out of it? 

Then your mind wandered, you began to question yourself on why Mikey brought you out to a skate park this late at night.  If he wanted to tell you something he hadn't done it yet.

A smile crept onto your face the more he stared, and soon you were giggling in your seat.

"What?"  You say again.  And just like before, Mikey didn't do anything.

"You asked if there was something on your face."  He finally said, grinning.  You gasped.

"You lied didn't you!?  There is something on my face!"

You then began to run your hands over your face, trying to feel any dirt or marks that might be on your skin, but you didn't feel anything.

"I don't feel anything."  You say, only to hear Mikey chuckle afterwards.

"There's still something there."

"WHERE."

It was then you realized Mikey had gotten considerably closer to you, you felt his lips graze across your ever so lightly, lingering there until you had relaxed from his sudden movement.  You closed your eyes closed as you accepted his gesture, and you then felt him pull away to look into your (e/c) eyes.  Mikey grinned playfully.

"I wasn't lying when I said there was something on your face."  He said, making you smile sheepishly, "it was me."

You giggled as he came in to kiss you once more, smiling into the kiss.

"You're such an idiot."  You say as you lean into him, feeling his arms wrap around you.

About time, you thought.