Cuddling (Raphael)

Click.

Click.

Click.

Click.

"There's nothing but crap on TV." You grumble as you continuously hit the remote buttons.  Every single channel was either a commercial or something that you weren't interested in, and it was driving you insane.  You went through each and every channel maybe a dozen times until you finally turned off the TV.  Throwing the remote to the other end of the couch, you laid your head back on the seat back and sighed heavily as your (e/c) eyes stared at the ceiling.  Your boredom could have killed you there if it had wished, but you suddenly caught interest once you heard a familiar voice call to you.

"You seem frustrated."

Raph.

Your sit up and turn to see him walking towards you with a grin on his face.  Once he reached the couch his hand lifted up to touch your cheek lightly, and soon he made his way to sit beside you.  From the way he sounded and looked he was tired, Raph's voice was hoarse, deep and different.  He wasn't sick, he just wasn't getting enough sleep.

"Training kicking your ass?"  You ask him smiling.  He snickered and rubbed his face as his hand reached for yours.

"Damn right it is."

Raph's 'thumb' caressed the skin on your hand, and soon after a moment of comfortable silence he finally pulled you over to him, and you found yourself cuddled up to him. You laid atop of him, your head on his chest and Raphael's hand wrapped securely around your waist and the other playing with your hair; it was rather comfortable.

If you stayed still enough you could hear Raph's heartbeat, and it was soothing to listen to. You found yourself drifting into slumber, but you were woken when You heard the TV turn on. You recognized the music instantly. Raph had turned it to (movie you like), a (movie type) movie, and you instantly smiled.

"Ooh! I like this one! Don't change it!" You say happily as you snuggle more into him. Raph chuckled as he kissed the top of your head.

For the rest of the evening the two of you spent it in each other's company enjoying movies that you liked, and most of them Raph hadn't seen, but he was interested in them. It was a wonder to him that you hadn't fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~

Short but I'm excited for the other ones I have to do XD.

Did I ever tell you guys how much I hate snow??  We have plenty of it here in Maine if you want it.