Hearing You Sing (Michelangelo)

Ain't it Fun by Paramore

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There it was.  Those familiar drum beats suddenly emerging from the radio, and instantly lighting up your face with a smile.  

You had been at the lair for almost the whole day.  Mikey had invited you over for a game of basketball and some pizza, to spend the day with his girl.  You hadn't planned on doing anything that day so you were glad he called you.

The two of you were in the middle of your second mini basketball game, and since his brothers were off doing their own thing it was just the two of you, and it was very quiet in that court, so you decided to turn on the radio nearby.  The two of you agreed on a channel and resumed trying to take the ball from Mikey.

But once that song came on, you certainly came alive then.  You sang loudly along with the lyrics, often distracted from the game as Mikey would take the ball from you. 

So what are you gonna do

When the world don't orbit around you?

Mikey watched as you spun around continuously around the small court, singing your heart out as loud as you could.  It was a good song, it made him bob his head to the beat after watching you for a couple of seconds.  Watching you dance around and spinning made him smile in delight, he loved seeing you like this.  And it was special for him because it was the first time he had ever heard you sing in front of him, out loud.  Your voice was powerful and yet smooth.

But then he began to notice how your footing was beginning to falter, you must've been getting dizzy from spinning.

"Hey, take it easy (y/n)."  He said, about ready to catch you, "your head will be messed up if you keep spinning."

"I love this song!"  You say happily as you laugh.

"I can tell."

And he was right.  your right foot got caught behind your left one and soon you found yourself tripping over your feet, and right into Mikey's arms.  He caught you in time before you hit the ground, and boy wasn't your head turning.

You squeezed your eyes together to try and regain your balance and vision.  Mikey held you close until you did, and then your (e/c) eyes looked up to him as an innocent smile spread across your face.

"Told you."  He said, smirking.

"R-right.  Should we continue the game?"

Mikey chuckled and planted a big kiss on your forehead and nodded.

"Let's do it."