The Hug (Michelangelo)

"Oh my god, oh my god. . . ."

Why did you ever agree to do this? You knew better than to make a bet with Mikey, especially one you knew you were going to lose. You sat in Donnie's computer chair with your knees close to your chest, you hands were sweaty and your body was tense. The room was dark which made your situation worse, plus you had headphones that cancelled out everything from outside. Five Nights at Freddie's is what you were playing, a horror-type game and one you didn't enjoy, jump scares were not your favorite thing in the world.

"Oh, Foxy hasn't moved yet. Yep, just stay there please and be a good pirate." you mumble nervously to yourself. You were not a fan of anything that involved horror or jump scares, you wanted to throw the monitor away and never see the thing again, but Donnie wouldn't be too happy about that. But you made a bet with Mikey and you intended to go through with it.

Why he chose for you to play Five Nights at Freddie's, you didn't know. But by the way he giggled and looked at you you felt it was just because he liked seeing you miserable and tense. Of course he never liked seeing you frightened, but for this type of situation it was the most funniest thing in the world to him. He couldn't help but watch and laugh at your various expressions and comments about the animations.

You heard him chuckling beside you, you knew he was teasing you.

"I swear to God Mikey, after this I'll--"

When you pulled up the security camera, you noticed Foxy was gone. You heart nearly sank and your eyes widened.

"Oh hell no."

Suddenly after switching to the hallway, you saw Foxy running down towards the door.

"SHIT! NO! NO!"

You tried your damn best to get to the door before he popped in, but you were too late. Foxy jumped inside the small office, letting out a blood curling scream, you weren't quick enough to lock him out. Your hands flew up to cover your face from the scare. Your throat let out a loud shriek and your heart was pounding rapidly, soon you began to sob in your hands. Even your entire body was shaking.

"I can't do it anymore Mikey! I can't!"

Mikey laughed for a second before he wrapped his arms around your shoulders to try and calm you. Your face rested in his arms, not just to hide your terrified face but to hide your rosy cheeks from his sudden closeness. He had never really hugged you before so it was kind of shocking to you. You felt his hand rub your arm.

"You can stop playing now." He said as he rest his head on yours. His way of comforting you was working well, you calmed down rather quickly and you noticed you weren't shaking as badly. Mikey didn't want to force you to play the game, it was only meant to be fun, but it scared you more than anything.

You sniffled and smiled at Mikey as you pulled your head up to look into his bright blue eyes.

"It's your turn." You say as you push over the keyboard to him.

Mikey smiled as he took over and let you have a break from the game. But you stayed in your seat beside him and watched him play, your chine rested on his arm as your eyes peeked over his shoulder to hide yourself if you knew something was going to pop up on the screen. He went to cover you with his arm every time a jump scare came, especially when Foxy came running down the hall. Mikey was your 'protector'.

No more scary games for you. . .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shorter than usual. I've been really busy lately. Stay tuned for more! I'll upload ASAP :)

-Rei:)