Fooling Around (Donatello)

This was typed on iPod so there may be plenty of mistakes.
~~~~~~~~~~
"You've never seen Jurassic Park?"

"Nope."

Sighing, you pick up the big bowl of popcorn and lead Donnie to the couch. 

"My God Don, you don't know what you're missing out on."

You and Donnie had decided tonight was a movie night, and the two of you had decided on Jurassic Park, a classic. You had warned him that there was more than one movie and that eventually the two of you would watch them all. He only chuckled and told you he couldn't wait to watch them with you.

Towards the end of the movie, half of the popcorn remained in the bowl. You and Donnie had forgotten about the snack since he was so into the movie, he was watching for jump scares since there were a few in the movie. Don had his arm around your shoulder but his hazel eyes were focused on the T.V. You thought it was a good idea to try to scare him, or try to bug him.

Quietly grabbing a couple pieces of popcorn, you watched as Donnie kept his eyes forward, completely unaware of you. Grinning, you quickly threw the popcorn at Donnie's head.

He jumped a bit once the pieces hit his face and then looked down at you, picking the food off his equipment.

"Excuse me," he said playfully, grinning, " was that necessary?"

You giggle and stuff a piece in your mouth before you threw another at Donnie.

"Hey!" Donnie quickly reached for your hand but you jumped off the couch in time, or so you thought.

You felt his hand grab your wrist as he pulled you back into his lap. Donnie then wrapped his arms around your waist to prevent you from getting up. He may have had you pinned but there was one thing Don forgot; you still had a bowl of popcorn in your hands.

Laughing and begging Donnie to let you go, you suddenly got an idea when your eyes met the bowl of food. Now seemed a good time to execute it because he then started to tickle you.

"It's what you get for throwing popcorn in my face!" Donnie said as he laughed playfully, continuing to tickle you. Your face was beat red now from laughing too much, so that's when you acted.

Very quickly, with the bowl full of popcorn in your hands, you lifted it over your head and dumped it all of Donnie, hearing him yelp when u did so, and you found yourself free. He stood up laughing, hazel eyes locked onto you.

"You did not just do that." He said, the popcorn falling off him as he stood. Pieces were still stuck in his gear. You watched as Don began to walk towards you; he was after you now.

Donnie grinned playfully as he took pieces of popcorn off the couch and began to throw them at you now. It was a full out popcorn war now.

You and him would race race around the couch, ducking and tripping over furniture.  Despite the mess the two of you were having fun.

"Get over here!"  Donnie said as he chased you to the middle of the living room.

"Get away, get away, get away!"  You keep saying as you continue to run around, laughing and dodging his attempts to catch you.

Eventually he did though, and you came crashing into his arms, lut of breath from running around.  You felt Donnie kiss the top of your head and then move a piece of your hair behind your ear.

"Next time," He began, "warn me when you're going to do that again."

You giggled.  "Well that wouldn't be any fun, now would it?" 

Smiling, Don kissed your forehead before both of you heard music coming from the tv.  Both of you turned to see the credits rolling;  you missed the ending.  You heard your partner sigh.

"Damn," he mumbled, "I missed it."

"We can watch it again."  You say as you grab the tv remote and pause the tv.  Donnie chuckled softly.

"So you can throw food at me again?"

Playfully hitting his arm, you grabbed the empty bowl off the couch.

"Lucky for you that was my last batch."

His smile widened and Don watched as you came closer to him to give him a quick kiss on his cheek.

"Help me clean this up would you?"

"Of course (y/n)."