Heartbeat (Leonardo)

Well. . . Half of this was deleted so I had to do it over.   But besides that, I hope you'll be excited for the next ones, because after these parts it's the CONFESSION.  HOLLA!! 

On another note I've been watching Blue Mountain State which has Alan Ritchson it in, and if you didn't know he plays Rapahel in the Michael Bay film :D. I recommend watching it because his character is beyond hilarious XD.

Now that I'm done ranting, hope you enjoy!
~~~~~~~~

It had been a good four hours since you crashed at the lair after the boys had come after you.  Your yes slowly opened to see a gray ceiling, the room was lit dimly so that the throbbing in your head wouldn't be as bad, and you  hands felt the softness of blankets covered over you, and a pillow beneath your head.  Your hands laid on your stomach as you tried to remember what happened. . . one thing for sure is that you were not home.

Panic began to kick in as you quickly set up, but as you did you stopped about half way from the painful throbbing in your head.

"Ow!. . . Damn it."  You hiss as your fingers rub your temple.

"Take it easy."

That voice was familiar.  You turn your head to see Leonardo come towards you, his hand landing on your shoulder as he gently pushes you back down so your head rested on the pillow.

"You need to rest."  He said.

You look up at him for a moment before speaking to him.

"How'd I get here?"  You ask.

"You don't remember?"

You shook your head.  "No."

Leo pulled up a chair beside the bed and scooted closer to you.  As he did you could see his eyes; he was tired and drained, he must have stayed with you the whole time you were out.

"You fell asleep as soon as you got here.  We brought you here instead since it was closer, Donnie wrapped your wrists as well."

You looked down at them to see he was right, they were wrapped with bandages to make the burns heal faster.  

But what sparked your interest more was what you were laying on.  It had blue blankets with a blue pillow. . . It was Leo's bed.  Your face instantly burned a bright red; of all the surfaces in this place he chose his bed instead of the couch.

Feeling that your migraine had ceased down, you attempted to sit up to at least prop yourself with your elbows, and thankfully there was no pounding in your head.  Slowly, you proceeded to sit up and this time Leo didn't stop you.  You pushed your hair back with your fingers and sighed heavily, stretching your limbs slowly.  Everything was stiff.

You began to touch your wrists gently; they were still soft, sore and the burns were still there from the rope.  Thankfully Donnie knew what to do; he put some healing gel on them so that they would give a cool feeling so it wouldn't hurt you.  Then he wrapped them with the cloth, and you never woke as he did so.

Leo watched as you looked over your bandages, your (e/c) eyes looking over every part of them.  He couldn't tell if you were hurting or not, or if something else was wrong, your expression was blank so he waited for you to speak.  Then your head turned to him.

"Have you been here the whole time?" You ask as you smile.  He nodded.

"I have.  I carried you in here.  Wanted to be here when you woke up."

You couldn't help but blush slightly as he smiled at you, his blue eyes sparkling through the darkness.  You had to turn your head away or else you would have gotten even more flustered.

"You ok?"  You hear him ask.  Leo leaned forward a bit to try to see your eyes. 

"Yes.  Thank you for staying with me."

Leo smiled kindly at you as his hand reached up to your face to move a couple of strands of your (h/c) hair behind you ear.  He then took your hand in his and squeezed it gently.

"You had me worried (y/n), I couldn't keep my head straight when we were out to find you."

"I caused that much of a fuss?"

He chuckled.  "I'd never leave you behind."

It was touching to hear him say such words; it was always you who looked out for others first, not the other way around.  Your face began to burn again, it burned so much that you felt it could be seen even in the dark.

Leo's stare and kind smile was getting to you in ways that you never thought possible, he was making your heart beat faster every time he spoke or glanced your way.  He was so kind to you and helped you when he had no reason to be.  Not that you were a bad person or anything, it's just that you weren't used to it.  Sure, April would be nice and compliment you, but it was different when it came from Leo; you felt like his words had a bigger meaning.  Your mind began to mess with your heart.

You weren't prepared when Leo lifted your hand up to his lips. . . you were screaming internally.  His blue eyes looked up to see you rubbing your cheek, he knew you were flustered and it made him chuckle.  You joined after.

"I'm glad you're alright (y/n)."  Leo says as he stands up, your eyes following him.

"Thanks to you." 

There was that smile again. . . "You hungry?"

"A little."  You say as you shrug your shoulders.

"I'll go get you something.  Wait for me."

You watched as Leo left the room, your knees now huddled up to your chest with your arms wrapped securely around them.  You had a smile on your face so wide that you chuckled at yourself.

I can't believe this is happening right now, you thought.

I'm in love with him.