Shed No More Tears (Michelangelo)

Slight language warning if you're picky about that stuff.  But if you've read any of my other chapters or stories you ought to be used to me typing stuff like that.

Unedited

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mikey and his brothers were in a dead sprint to your house; the frantic call you made to them sent your boyfriend into a daze and complete panic.  He played his call repeatedly though his head as he ran across the rooftops.

You were obviously terrified, your voice cracked with every sentence you spoke and you were shaking so badly they could hear the rattling through the speakers of Donnie's computer.

'I'm scared Mikey!' 'Please, get me out of here!'  These were the only things that kept repeating in Michelangelo's head; you were in danger.  Not only was he paranoid, he was also furious.  If anyone hurt his girl he'd be sure to pound that person in as well; he was a completely different turtle whenever he got mad.

Finally, Mikey and his brothers made it to the window on the balcony where Mikey normally comes through when he visits; the glass was shattered.  Leo looked through the window to see that your place was trashed and had things thrown all over.  Someone else was in there, in there with you.

"Remember how soft her voice was on the call?"  Leo started.  "Whoever is in there they must have a weapon."

"We need to get in there!" Mikey said as he took out his nun chucks.

They were about to go in, but Donnie stopped them and looked down at the gadget on his wrist; it was your cell number.

"Guys, it's (y/n)!"

When you spoke this time you were trying your best to keep your tears from flowing.

"He has a fucking gun!  A gun, oh my God, oh my God!. . ."

Mikey's blood was boiling by that point; hearing your cries and terrified voice made his veins pop.  He then climbed through the window with his nun chucks in each hand, his brothers close behind.  Raph and Don stayed behind to guard the window and front door incase whoever was in here decided to run.  If he had a gun, they needed to be careful; they could get hurt, or even worse you could be hurt.

As Mikey rounded the corner to your rom, he could hear the footsteps of work boots clomping on the wooden floor; whoever was here wasn't being very discreet, unless they had planned the break in this way.  Maybe it wasn't even a break-in at all.  The figure had a gun in his hand, he was searching for you.

"Come on out kitten," he said, voice dark and rough.  Mikey watched as the man checked every corner of your room, he noticed a gash on his forehead that had blood dripping down his face.  It must have been from you, as a sign of defense. The man knew there could only be one place left for you to hide; your closet.

Without giving the word to Leo, Mikey lashed out from the corner and harshly grabbed the man, pinning him to the floor and giving him a good and hard punch to the face to knock him out cold.  It was so sudden the man didn't have time to react; Leo came and took the gun to unload it, then tossing it aside.  Mikey stood and looked at the big wooden closet, he could hear your whimpers from outside. 

"(Y/n)?  Come out Angel, it's ok now."  Mikey said as he reached for the handles, his brothers took care of the unconscious man on your floor and took him to the roof were he would be tied up and to be waited on by the authorities.

As Mikey slowly opened doors, you came out tumbling to the floor with your canine close behind you.  You were in a frenzy with tears streaming down your face, your arms were bruised and you had small cuts on your face and hands.  Mikey quickly went to his knees and rested his hands on your shoulders, hoping to get your attention while you sobbed violently.  Your body was like a rattle, shaking ever so quickly.

"Baby, look at me!"  Mikey said softly.  "It's me! The bad guy's gone, I'm here!"

When your reddened and watery eyes looked up to see those blue eyes, they were filled but nothing with fear and sadness, something that was ever rarely shown with Mikey.  Your breath hitched in your throat as you tried to speak.

"He. . . he tried to. . . oh God Mikey!"

Barreling your face into his chest, you wrapped your arms around Mikey tightly and cried violently as he kissed your head and face multiple times.  His hands rubbed your back as he tried to calm you; never again did Michelangelo want to see yo this frightened again, or else he would break down too.  All he could do now was hold you until you were ready to leave this place.

"It's ok (y/n).  I'm here."