Chapter 63 The Kiss

*a/n: APPLERS BEWARE!!! lol (You’ve been warned)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sulli was already in his room the moment he arrived there. She gave him a playful smirk before walking up to him. She started running her forefinger in his face, tracing the outline of his lips and jaw. She bit her lower lip seductively but Jiyong remained unmoved.

“Remember the deal, Jiyong” she whispered in his ear. “I want you to be an active participant. If you won’t be able to satisfy me, I won’t lift the curse off”

Jiyong remained silent as he stared at the girl in front of him. How can he ever think of her as a nice person before? She was far from nice. Her eyes are so different from Dara. He felt a painful twist in his stomach upon remembering Dara.

He can’t understand why he felt disgusted and why he’s hesitating. So what if he have sex with Sulli? He’s not innocent. He slept with a fair number of girls already. So why was he feeling the way he’s feeling?

There seemed to be a heavy load in his heart. His head’s pounding heavily, too. It’s as if something’s blocking his airway, too.

He shook the thoughts off his head as he closed the door behind him. Seeing this, Sulli smiled smugly. There’s no turning back now. There’s no turning back. . .

He looked at her appearance. She was wearing a white night dress that barely reached her knees. She got the curves, alright. Actually, she’s sexier compared to Dara. Her skin was smooth, too. He slowly walked to her. The girl looked innocently up at him. He had the urge to mock the innocence she was showing but changed his mind. No, he’s not in the position to piss her off.

He slowly leaned his head down and brushed his lips against hers once. He pulled back, wearing a frown on his forehead while Sulli smiled at him again. ‘Her lips are soft’ he thought. He leaned down again and brushed his lips against hers again, longer this time. When he pulled back again, he wasn’t wearing a frown anymore. Instead, a fire in his eyes can be seen. He dived for her lips hungrily and grabbed her waist to pull her closer to him. He deepened the kiss, his hands making its way all over her body while the girl welcomed him with enthusiasm. And soon after, they were drowned in passion and lust.

o=o=o

“That was fun, wasn’t it?” Sulli asked, nestling herself in his chest.

“Surprisimgly, yes” Jiyong answered. “You were fucking good” he added in a chuckle.

“I must say, I’m quite satisfied with your performance” she said. “How about you? Are you satisfied?”

“You’re one hell of an experienced playmate” he snorted. “And I told you, you were fuckingly good and amazing. Have you been sneaking off? You didn’t really strike as THAT kind of girl”

“Everyone got their own little dirty secrets to hide” she shrugged. “Oh well, since you did your part in the deal pretty well, I’ll leave. And I’d like to inform you, I already lifted the curse”

Sulli got out of the bed and dressed up. She was about to leave when Jiyong stopped her.

“Can we meet again? Maybe tomorrow?” he asked. “After school, of course”

Sulli paused for a moment. Then a slow smile curved his lips. “I’ll think about it”

Jiyong stood up and locked her in his arms, nuzzling her neck. “Just say yes” he whispered huskily. “You’ll have more fun tomorrow if you’ll come”

“Had a change of heart?” she laughed.

He snorted in response. “I really had fun today. It’s been SOOO long since I had a mind blowing sex. Maybe we could do this everyday?”