Chapter 54 The Guilt

o=o=o

A week past by in a blur.

Dara can’t believe it’s been a week since she and Jiyong became a couple. Their first week as a couple was quite eventful. They bickered over simple things; argued about petty stuffs and the likes. Also, she saw the two sides of being Kwon Jiyong’a girlfriend. Sure, he can be really caring, charming, cute and sweet to her at times but he can be really naughty, too as he bluntly showered her how much he enjoys squeezing her bottom. Yes, he can be sweet. That fact totally blew her away. On the other side, he can be really reserved and uncaring in public. He doesn’t show that much affection to her when there are people around, except maybe the holding hands part. He sometimes treats her just like how he used to her.

“We’re going to the lake tomorrow with the others” he informed her.

“Oh, okay” she nodded. “Are we going to swim?”

“On no” he said. “We’re going to walk above the water”

“Ha ha” she mocked. “Wait, can you really walk in water?”

“I’m not telling” he said.

“Why not?” she demanded.

“Because I don’t want to”

She pouted. “Aish!” she gritted. “Are we going to the lake because we’re celebrating our one week of-?”

“No” he cut off. “It’s Seungri’s birthday”

“What?!?” she burst out. “Why didn’t you tell me earlier? I should have bought him a gift!”

“Don’t bother” he waved off.

“Why not?”

“Because I said so” he said.

“I’m going to buy him something. A cap or shirt or something” she said.

“You really are stubborn, aren’t you?” he smoothly said, pulling her in her arms for a hug.

That’s another shocking thing she discovered about him. He’s a very cuddly person. He’s more into the cuddling, hugging, teasing, tickling and stuff while she was more into the kissing part. And to prove her point, she tiptoed and kissed him.

o=o=o

“Take your shirt off” she ordered. “Come on now, don’t be shy”

“I’ll swim with my shrit on2 he said.

“Don’t be such a kid. Just take your shirt off” she said. “You’ll look stupid with that shirt on. Come on now, you don’t have to be shy. Even if Youngbae and Seungri got nice abs and body, I still prefer yours”

His eyes narrowed. “Oh, so you’re peeking on other people’s abs?”

“Are you jealous?” she laughed. “Oh my! You are jealous!”

“No, I’m not!”

“Yes, you are!” she laughed then started dancing a weird step while chanting, “Kwon Jiyong is jealous, Kwon Jiyong is jealous, Kwon Jiyong is jealous, Kwon Jiyong is jealous”

“What the hell are you doing?”

“You don’t know this step? It’s called the washing machine dance”

“Washing machine what?!”

“Kwon Jiyong is jealous, Kwon Jiyong is jealous” she continued, then wiggled her butt. Jiyong, who took notice of the action, smirked and reached out to squeeze her bottom. Dara squeaked as she felt his hand cupping her bottom.