Chapter 37 The Wound

“Jiyong? Wha-?”

“Don’t move” he whispered. Not long after that, he felt million of sharp needles hit his body. His eyes then went all black. The urge to fight back was taking over him but he knew the girl will be harmed if he chooses to face and fight whoever that person is. He tried to keep the pain to himself but he wasn’t able to stop himself. He grunted and curled his fists tightly.

Dara then realized what\s happening. But since Jiyong was keeping her head buried in his chest, she can\t see anything. She holds onto his shirt and started crying.

“Don’t cry” he told her. But instead of being comforted from it, she cried harder.

“STOP!” she cried. “Please stop hurting him!”

“I told you to stay away from her” an eerie, squeaky voice answered.

“Fuck you, you coward!” Jiyong gritted.

The bed suddenly lifted into the air. Jiyong felt fear for the first time. Left with no choice, he gathered up all his strength, channeled it to the girl and sent her away, leaving him vulnerable and less powerful.

The moment the girl disappeared, the bed dropped back to the floor in a loud thud, shaking the floor. Jiyong took the needles out of his back and left them suspended in the air as he got off the bed.

“I had enough of your fucking games already” he said to the black smoke a few feet away from him. He then sent the needles towards the smoke but they only flew back to him. He waved them off to the wall where they buried themselves deep through it.

“You can never defeat me, Jiyong” a husky voice said. It didn’t escape Jiyong how the person changes voice from time to time.

“What do you want from her?”

“Hmm.. I want to play games with her” a child-like voice answered this time. “She’s so funny, don’t you think?”

Fury took over Jiyongs’ mind and body, turning him into a black smoke himself. Having the same form with his opponent, he went for the attack.

~DARA’S POV~

I gasped out loud as I suddenly appeared in a well-lit place. I looked around the room and saw Seungri, Bom, CL and Youngbae watching a movie.

“Seungri!” I called. They all looked up.

“Hey, what are you doing here? How did you get here anyways?” Seungri asked, standing up. I ran to him and grabbed the front of his shirt. I started tearing up again as I looked up at him.

“You have to help Jiyong”

“What happened?” Youngbae asked alertly.

“It’s not the right time for chitchat” Bom hissed then turned to me. “Where is he?”

“I-in my room” I sobbed.

“Go” Bom ordered Seungri and Ypungbae. Both guys nodded and disappeared right in front of my eyes, making me dizzy. My knees felt weak, making me stumble to a couch. I tried to suppress my tears but they continued falling down heavily.

“CL, get her a glass of water” I heard Bom said.

“Okay” CL answered.

“Tell me what happened”

I looked up at Bom. “I. . . I really don’t know. I just woke up because I felt something heavy pinning me down on the bed. I instantly recognized Jiyong’s scent. He told me not to move, so I didn’t. Then I heard him grunt from pain. That’s when I realized something’s wrong. I f-felt the bed lifted in the air. The next thing I knew, I’m here already”