Chapter 55 The Guest

o=o=o

“Time really flies, eh?” I opened. “It seemed like yesterday when we became a couple. And now we’re almost off to our first month together!”

“A month of torture” he chuckled.

I ignored his attempt of making fun of me. “So. . . .” I paused. “What do you like about me the most?”

“I don’t like anything about you”

“Ya!” I burst out and slapped his arm. He chuckled and closed his eyes, resting an arm on his forehead. “Why can’t you be serious for once?”

“I’m always serious”

I turned to him, not minding that the blanket was twisted around me inconveniently. “I’ll ask you again” I started again. “I’ll just make it simple, okay? Hmm, I want you to enumerate my body parts that you like the most”

“Are you being horny?” he asked, chuckling.

“AISH!” I burst out again. “Kwon Jiyong, be serious!”

“I’m being serious” he laughed.

“No, you’re not! You’re making fun of me!”

He was silent for a moment. “I’ve got eight”

“Ooh” I trilled. “Name them, then. I want you to start at the bottom of your list”

“My eighth favourite body part of yours would be your. . . . toes”

“My toes?” I repeated and wiggled my toes subconsciously.

“Yes. I find them cute” he smiled.

“Oh, okay” I nodded, feeling giddy. “What’s the seventh?”

“Your nose. I find it cute, too” he answered. “Sixth would be your waist. It’s so tiny”

I giggled in response. “What’s next?”

“Your navel”

“My navel?” I asked in disbelief.

“I like the taste of it” he chuckled.

“Ya!” I burst out again, pulling his hair out. “Your horny beast, you!”

“I’m just telling the truth!”

Gah! He’s making me blush! Aigoo! What happened to him? Is he possessed? Where’s the rude and mean and grumpy and mysterious Kwon Jiyong I once knew?

“What’s the fourth?”

“Your chest” he said. “Even if it’s a bit flat, you know. Well, at least your breasts are cute”

“KWON JIYONG!”

“I’m being serious here!” he laughed, hugging me to stop my flailing arms from hitting him. “My third’s your lips” he grinned.

“My lips only comes third?” I asked in disbelief. “What’s in second place?” I asked curiously. What part could be better than my lips?!

“Your butt” he grinned again, wiggling his eyebrows. And to prove his point, he sneaked his hands behind me and squeezed my bottom.

“Oh my God!” I exclaimed. “Don’t tell me my. . . . my. . . . ugh! My. . . private part topped your lost? Gah, Kwon Jiyong! You are so-!”

“Your eyes” he softly said. “I like your eyes the most”

I paused. “Oh” I mumbled, blushing a little as I saw him staring at me intently. “I’ll give a kiss a prize” I said.

I reached for his lips, my hands automatically grasping his hair. I tried to free myself from the twisted blanket around me using my feet, but I failed. But he was quick enough or attentive enough to notice what I’m doing because he went to untangle the blanket off me himself. When I was free from the blanket, I climbed on top of him without breaking the kiss but he quickly reversed our positions.