Chapter 28 The Dance

Gah!!!!

It’s the end of the world!!!

My gentle, sweet Sulli has become a woman, officially! I cannot accept this! Oh no! This cannot be! My Sulli with Kwon Jiyong? No way! Huh! If that rude person thinks he can get Sulli to bed too, he’s wrong! I’ll protect Sulli’s dignity no matter what! I’ll kepp her by my side all the time! I threw Kwon Jiyong a dirty look. He must have felt it because he glanced at me, smirking.

Oh, smirk all you want! I’ll get you later!

o=o=o

“Ya!” I yelled. He just rolled his eyes in response. “you can’t go to the dance with Sulli!”

“Why not?” he asked, dropping himself on the bed.

“Because she’s not your type!”

“She’s not my type or you simply don’t trust me? He asked, brows raised. “or better yet, you think she doesn’t deserve to have a date with someone like me?”

“It’s . . . it’s not like that” I stammered. “It’s just that, this would be Sulli’s first date and knowing how rude you are, I’m a bit worried that-“

“In case you didn’t notice, I’m only extra rude to you”

I glared at him. “And why is that?”

“Because you annoy me?”

I fumed then pouted. “We’re supposed to be friends” I said then threw the suit that I loaned beside him. With head bowed and shoulders slumped, I turned to leave.

“Fuck!” I heard him swear. “Will you stop doing that?”

I stopped, a smile curving my lips. I took a deep breath and put my face into a pouting, sad one before facing him again. “What did I do? I was just leaving. You said I annoy you so-“

“Snap out of it” he waved off. He stood up from the bed and walked towards me. I quickly looked down. He caught my chin in between his thumb and forefinger. My eyes widened as he started lifting my face up. But I was quick enough to stop the further widening of my eyes. “In case you forgot, YOUR boyfriend suggested that I ask Sulli out so it’s really improper if you go on ranting in front of me”

“I-“

“Want some pancakes?” he smirked.

o=o=o

~AUTHOR’S POV~

FOUNDATION DANCE

“Hey, you look tensed” Jaejoong noticed.

“have you seen Sulli?” she distractedly asked.

“No, I haven’t seen her yet”

“Oh” she mumbled absentmindedly. “What’s taking them so long?”

It was still early. A few students were still coming in. a stage with a male DJ at the left side was set at the fat end center of the venue. Standing tables with black and white tablecloths were set – their school color were set at either side. There were circulating servers with either a tray of drinks or delicacies. At the opposite end right in front of the stage was the entrance while at the middle, was of course the dancefloor.

There was a speech and presentation of the school’s history together with its improvements and achievements. When the school’s VIPs shouted the trademark cheer of their school. The dance has been then formally opened.

“Let’s dance” Jaejoong whispered in Dara’s ear, wrapping his arms around her waist.

“Let’s wait for the others” she said, eyes on the entrance.