Chapter 53 The Weekend

o=o=o

“So, what are we going to do tomorrow?”

“Tomorrow’s Saturday” he said. “I’m planning to sleep all day”

“But it’s our first weekend as a couple” I insisted.

“It’s still a simple weekend to me” he dismissively said.

“Fine” I said. “Just kiss me then”

“Can’t get enough?” he teased.

“Your lips are just. . . addicting and. . . .”

“And?” he urged on.

“Chewable” I answered, making him spit his drink out.

“WHAT?!?”

“You heard me right” I said.

“Chewable?! Jesus, what the hell is wrong with your brain?”

“It’s the first word that came to my mind!” I defended myself. “Now, kiss me already so I’ll have a goodnight sleep later”

“You come here. You’re the one who’s in need of something”

“Aish!” I irritably said. I walked up to him and pouted my lips. He leaned down and gave me a tiny peck on the lips. “Jiyong!” I whined childishly. “Not that kind of kiss!”

“What kind of kiss do you want?” he asked, chuckling lightly.

“Jiyong” I whined again.

“I don’t know if I’m your boyfriend or your babysitter” he said, shaking his head. “What have I gotten myself into?” he sighed heavily.

He suddenly pulled me by the waist. He brushed away the hair from face, gently traced my lips with his thumb I sighed involuntarily, closing my eyes as thousands of sensations washed over me with that simple touch. It was the simplest of touch and yet, I’m already at bliss.

He kissed my hair, then my forehead. He went down to the tip of my nose and a gentle peck on the lips followed. He then leaned his forehead against mine, the tips of our nose gently rubbing.

“Jiyong” I whispered. He put one hand on my nape, angling my head to the right and finally conquered my lips with his own. A sigh of contentment escaped from me. Heat crawled through my veins – spreading though my whole system. My heart was beating so fast and heavily that I feel like I’m going to explode anytime soon.

Our tongues danced together as our lips constantly brushed against each other. There was a few nipping here and there, which I should say, teased my senses even more. He pulled back and went to gently blow air into my ear. He traced the outline of my ear with his tongue, making me gasped out loud. He then nipped my earlobe, making my lower body jerk forward. I felt him smirk as he went down to kiss me on the lips again. He’s obviously enjoying the responses he’s getting from me.

His lips then went to my jaw then to my neck. He sucked on a sensitive sot there, making me moan. Aigoo! This is embarrassing! He suddenly lifted me up and ordered me to wrap my legs around him, which I obediently followed.

Our lips remained glued to each other as he started going to the direction of his room. The moment we reached his room, I unwrapped my legs off his waist. He pulled my shirt off and discarded it to the floor. My sweatpants came off next.

“I like black” he growled in my ear upon seeing my black bra and underpants. I wasn’t able to say anything because I was too preoccupied with his lips and hands.

My back found the comforts of the bed. I realized that was still fully-clothed. Frustratedly, I took off his shirt, too while he slipped his hand under me. I arched my back to help him unhook my bra easily when a loud screech suddenly disturbed my senses.