Chapter 61 The Date

~AUTHOR’S POV~

“Breathe, Dara!” his voice came in a commanding tone as he alternately pumped her chest and blew air into her mouth. “Come on! Fucking breathe!”

He didn’t stop.

He won’t stop.

“Dara, please, breathe!” he begged, sounding desperate now. “Pancake please breathe . . . . . come on, breathe. . . . .”

How long has he been pumping her chest? How many times has he been blowing air into her mouth? How long will he continue ordering her to breathe?

He doesn’t know and he didn’t want to know.

And then, she gasped out loud and started coughing out the water she took in. Jiyong almost cried in relief but he didn’t. Of course, he didn’t. He pulled her in his amrs and hugged her close. He then kissed her hair, her face and anywhere he could reach.

“J-ji-jiyong. . . .I-I’m c-cold”

Jiyong instantly dried her up but she was still trembling so hard.

He touched her forehead and felt that she was hot. He immediately stood up, blinked, and appeared in Bom’s living room.

“What’s going on?” Bom asked.

“I’ll tell you later” he said. “Just tend to her first. She got fever. You might as well check if her body’s weaving out from all the things that fucking masked shadow did”

“I understand” Bom sharply nodded. “Put her in the third room. I’ll be there in a sec”

“Make it quick”

Jiyong went to the third room and placed Dara on the bed. He cleared the hair off her face.

“J-jiyong. . .” she breathed. “Sulli. . . she-.”

“Shh” he shushed her. “We’ll deal with that later”

“B-but-.”

“Don’t be stubborn” he sternly scolded. “You should rest first. Bom will be here in a sec to tend to you”

“Out of the room” Bom ordered the moment she entered the room.

“Why?” Jiyong asked. “I cam-.”

“I said out of the room”

“N-no” Dara protested weakly. “I want him to stay”

“This is my house” Bom sternly said. “My house, my rules. If you don’t want to follow, then scoot off”

“Bom, is it really necessary for me to leave the room? I see no harm in-.”

“Yes” Bom hissed.

The boy sighed after a while. “Fine” he breathed then went to Dara. “I’ll be back later” he whispered then kissed her gently on the mouth. He then left the room and went to join the other. He dropped himself in the couch and closed his eyes.

“Bom called us. What’s going on?” CL asked.

“I know who the masked shadow is” he quietly said.

An awful silence filled the room. He could just tell they were all shocked.

“Who?” Seungri whispered.

“Sulli” Jiyong answered. “It’s Sulli”

“Sulli?” Youngbae repeated. “Isn’t she Dara’s bestfriend?”

“Yes” Jiyong gritted, feeling rather foolish for not seeing right through her at once. “And Dara almost got drowned if I didn’t. . . fuck!” he burst out.