Chapter 34 The Ordinary

She stood in the middle of the cemetery with the full moon glistening up in the sky. She shivered slightly and hugged herself as the chilly wind blew her way. Through the moonlight, she saw blood and black feathers all over the place. But she wasn’t scared of them anymore because she had seen worst. She looked down at her hands and saw blood. She quickly wiped her hands on her already blood-stained white dress.

The surroundings went still, the wind even ceased. Two guys were now standing on either side of her.

“Don’t go to him” Jaejoong said.

“Stay away from me” Jiyong said on her other side. Her head went back and forth to Jaejoong and Jiyong.

“Dara, please choose me” Jaejoong begged.

“Jae” she whispered and faced him. She took a step forward and saw him smile. But she suddenly stopped halfway towards him. She looked back and saw Kwon Jiyong wearing a desperate look.

“What are you waiting for?” Jiyong asked. “Go to Jaejoong. He’s waiting for you”

“Jiyong, I-“

Jiyong shook his head. “Don’t choose me. Just go to him”

Two pale arms came from behind Jiyong, hugging him but she can’t see the face of the person. The arms then turned to snakes. One went to bit him in his neck while the other sinks its fangs on his chest, where his heart is. Jiyong’s eyes went black, smiling menacingly. Dara took a step forward but stopped as something odd happened to his eyes. His right eye remained black but his left eye turned all red.

~DARA’S POV~

I suddenly sat up, panting. I feel sticky because of my sweat. I looked around and realized that I was in my room. It means Jiyong left and Seungri’s somewhere here in my room.

“Are you alright?”

I looked up. “I just had a bad dream” I answered. With that being said, I suddenly felt hungry. “I’ll just go get something to eat” I told him and got out of bed. I ran to the kitchen and opened the fridge. I grabbed an apple and a slice of pizza. I went back to my room and offered Seungri to eat but he refused so I ate in silence.

“Do you know anything about what happened in the foundation dance?” I opened.

“Only bits”

“Oh” I mumbled then nodded slowly. I guess I’ll just have to wait for Jae to hear the whole story out. “Why is Bom and CL angry at me?”

“CL isn’t angry at you. It just so happened that she’s some sort of Bom’s follower and besfriend, so. . .” he shrugged.

“So Bom hates me”

“I think jealous would be the appropriate word” he smiled.

“Jealous of me? But why would she-?”

“She’s quite err. . . sensitive when it comes to Jiyong”

“Oh” I mumbled. “But Jiyong and I are just friends”

Seungri chuckled again. “I guess she;s just not used to see Jiyong interacting with other people. She thinks Jiyong is way too comfortable around you”

“So, the two of them have a. . . thing?”

“Bom broke it up”

“Really?” I asked in disbelief. “Why did she do that when she obviously still have feelings for him?”

“It’s actually kind of shallow” he chuckled. “But it was all because of what a fortune teller said. There was a fair here a few years back, I don’t know if you can still remember that. We went to different booths but since they were a couple at the time, they usually separate themselves from us. We haven’t seen them for quite some time. We were circling around the area when we saw Bom arched out from the fortune teller’s tent with Jiyong behind her. They argued a lot that time and it went on and on until Bom finally broke up with him”