Chapter 32 The Favor

As soon as I got all the things I needed, I ran back to Kwon Jiyong’s house. He was done eating his pancakes. I went to finish mine first before proceeding to what I had in mind.

“If you’re planning something inappropriate, I suggest you drop it off”

I looked up at him “Eh?” I innocently asked. “What are you talking about?”

“You’re grinning like a dog. I know what that means”

“Is there a law that forbids a person to grin like a dog?” I imitated him. Amusement lit his face then, he laughed out loud.

“Jesus!” he breathed. “You really are a spoof!”

“Stop calling me that!” I protested.

“Why, is there a law that forbids a person to call someone spoof?”

“I’ll make a law about it”

“Dream on, spoofy” he chuckled, making me grimace.

“Laugh all you want, Kwon Jiyong” I said as I stood up and went to place our plates on the sink. I took all my stuff and grabbed his hand, pulling him with me towards his room. Of course, he pulled his hand back a lot of times but since I’m persistently stubborn and stubbornly persistent, I kept on grabbing his hand back.

“What the fu-?!”

“Sit!” I ordered the moment we reached his room. But of course, he didn’t follow. He just stood there, arms across his chest. I sighed impatiently and pulled him towards the bed and pushed him down to sit. Oh, let me add, he DID NOT protest at all. I sat in front of him and took his left hand first, resting it on my lap.

“No fucking way!” he exclaimed and pulled his hand away from my reach.

“Yes way!” I gritted and pulled his hand back.

“You owe me this for not letting ME cut your hair and of course, you lied! You’re not supposed to lie to your friend”

“You’re nauseating”

“That’s really mean”

“It’s the truth” he shrugged. “I can always ask Bom to paint them again, you know”

“And I can always take them off, you know” I returned as I started removing his black polish. I somehow found some sense of satisfaction as he’s letting me remove this black thing off his nails. I heard him sigh a lot of times. I started blushing as I felt his eyes on me for quite some time now.

I cleared my throat. “Staring is rude”

“Not staring, just looking” he said.

“That’s my line”

“You stole my line, too” he returned.

“It’s really NICE talking to you” I sarcastically snapped.

“I know” he snorted. “You wouldn’t be here if you don’t enjoy my company”

My head snapped up, my eyes glaring. He was wearing a stupid grin on his face. “Your self confidence is unbelievable”

“Yeah, I’ve been told” he chuckled.

“I thought you said MY purpose in life is to annoy you. But it seems like the other way around”

“Oh. I’m annoying you? Really?” he brightly asked with hidden sarcasm. “That’s new!”

“Oh no” I returned, smiling brightly. “You’re definitely NOT annoying me. I’m so having a GREAT TIME talking to you”