Chapter 39 The Game

~DARA’S POV~

“Jiyong!” I panicked and quickly ran to him. My hands frantically hovered above him, not knowing what to do. My eyes then darted to his wrist. I quickly looked around and looked for something to put on his bleeding wrist. I saw what seemed to me, my shirt on the floor. I ripped a length from it and wrapped it around his wrist. I looked at his face and noticed that he was pale.

What should I do? Should I call the ambulance or what? I quickly looked for my phone and scrolled down the names on my list.

“Hello?”

“Seungri, I need your help” I said at once. “Something happened to Jiyong. If you can, bring. . . bring Bom along”

“Okay, we’ll be there in a few minutes”

I sat on the floor for a few seconds after the call ended when I suddenly remembered I was just on my underwear. I stood up and went to Jiyong’s closet. I took a brown shirt and a short – two of which I bought – and put them on.

“What happened?”

I jumped in my place and sharply turned around. I started recounting the events from the car up to here, sparing the detail that I woke up with only my underwear on. Bom looked up to me again, her eyes ablaze. I took a step back as she started walking towards me, her arms raised. I knew she was going to hurt me but instead of stopping her, I just closed my eyes.

“Enough!” Seungri’s stern voice entered. My eyes fluttered open and I saw that Seungri was holding Bom’s arm. “This isn’t the right time for this, bom”

“Why can’t you just stay away from him?” she hissed.

I can’t, my mind answered as soon as the question was asked. Luckily, I wasn’t able to speak it out loud. I know it would only make her angrier.

“He’s my friend” I answered instead.

“Friend?!” she exclaimed. “You call yourself a friend when all you ever did was put his life in danger!?”

“Bom, Jiyong needs help” Seungri calmly said. Bom roughly pulled her arm from his grasp and ordered him to take me away from the room.

“No” I protested.

“Dara, let’s just go downstairs” Seungri turned to mw, tugging on my arm. I was about to argue but decided to drop it off. With a defeated sigh, I nodded and went ahead of him. I went straight to the kitchen and went to get a glass of water.

“How are you feeling?”

“I’m fine” I quickly said. “but Kwon Jiyong’s not”

“He’ll be alright” he said. “He just needs rest and a little help from our resident healer” he added with a chuckle. I presumed he’s referring to Bom.

“I don’t know what happened to him” I said. “As far as I can remember, I pushed him out of the way. . .”

“He’s just a bit drained and exhausted” he said. “He’s not that well yet but he went on healing your wounds”

I frowned a little. “His wrist. . .”

“Oh that” he nodded. “Our abilities don’t come without a little sacrifice from us. I can heal small wounds, scratches to be exact. but not multiple just I presumed what you had a while ago. Multiple wounds can be handy especially if there’s a lot of blood loss involved”

“I can’t understand”

“It’s like. . . hmm. . . it’s like blood transfusion” he shrugged.