Chapter 10 The Change

o=o=o

Two days had pass since Jae told me he loves me. I still can’t get over it. I haven’t returned those words, though. I’m quite. . .shy. But I’m showing my feelings for him through actions. I haven’t introduced him yet to Mom and Dad but I think they pretty much know about it already. I’ll officially introduce Jae when I’m not grounded anymore.

Being in love is not al about smiles, of course. At day, I can’t seem to contain my happiness when I’m with him. But at night, it’s quite opposite since me phone’s not yet returned to me. I missed those times when Jae calls me; when we exchange messages.

It’s pretty lonely for the past nights; especially Kwon Jiyong wasn’t home during those times. I really don’t have any idea where he sleeps when he’s not in his own house or what he do. But I guess I’ll never know. He obviously hates talking to me.

I closed the lights and decided to go to bed since I don’t have anything to. It was when I was lying down, staring at the dark ceiling when I felt something was wrong. It’s as if someone was watching me, it’s as if there’s someone else in my room. Panicking, I quickly opened the lampshade and looked around the room but there’s no one else here. Gosh, I never thought my imagination’s quite creative. I shook my head and was about to close the light and go back to bed when I head a loud thud from my window. With a frown, I went towards it and opened it. I saw Kwon Jiyong from his room, his head stuck out from it. His dark eyes seemed alert and there was something more in it that I can’t describe.

“Did you throw something at my window?” I asked.

“Yes” he answered absentmindedly; his eyes went past by me. It’s as if he was looking for something in my room.

“Why?” I asked.

“I just want to check. . .” he trailed then shook his head.

“You’re checking if I’m alright?” I excitedly asked. “Aww, that’s really sweet of you. I’m fine, though but a while ago, I thought someone else was her. But when I opened the light, I found no one. It turned out I was just imagining things”

He was silent as his frown deepened. “Leave your lampshade on when you go to sleep”

“Aww, you’re really sweet” I teased. “I can’t sleep with a light on, though”

His face went into that rude look again. “Then cover your eyes”

But that’s really tiring” I pointed out.

“I didn’t say cover your eyes with your hands, did I?” he gritted.

“But why should I-?”

“Just do what I say!” he gritted again and slammed his window down.

o=o=o

~JAEJOONG’S POV~

I went to the back of the school building and waited for the letter sender to come. I found a letter in my locker a while ago and it seemed very important. There was a silent sigh beside me. I gave a start. I don’t usually get surprise because. . . . well, I just don’t get surprise most of the time. I straightened up and faced the person beside me.

“You wrote the note?” I asked.

“Yes” he answered gruffly. I chucked at how he sounded so annoyed. He obviously doesn’t like what he’s doing right now.

“You didn’t have to write the note, you know” I said.

“I try to be as normal as I can be” he gritted again.

I looked at him for a moment then frowned. “You sounded urgent on the note. What’s this about?” I asked. He looked around first and secured his hood on his head, his hands on the pockets of his jeans.