Chapter Thirty-five

Start from the beginning

“What was the hell was that?” Harry asked confused. At least he’s not angry.

“That was me beating up a girl that got on my last nerve,” I answered.

“I think you need anger management,” he joked.

“I think I need to go home before she gets to me again.”

“More like before you get to her.”

I rolled my eyes playfully at him, “I’m going to go, I’ll talk to you later.”

“Whoa, you’re ditching and you think I’m going to stay in this hell hole? Yeah, no; I’m coming with you.”

“Can I just go with you then? I don’t feel like driving.”

“Course you can, now let’s go before it’s too late.”

I nodded and walked down the hall with Harry. He slinked his arm around my waist whilst we walked. Just as we were passing the restrooms, Caroline came out. She automatically gave me a death stare and I notice the cut in her lip. Did I really hit her that hard?

“Fuck you,” she spat at me.

“Nah, I’m good; I’ve got him for that,” I replied, referring to Harry.

He looked stunned by my comeback as he pulled me along, tightening his hold on my waist.

“Bye!” I waved with fake enthusiasm.

“Good to know you refer to me as your fuck buddy,” Harry said when we were far enough away.

“I didn’t mean it like that,” I replied.

“I know, baby; I was teasing.”

“Your place or mine?” he asked once we were in the car and buckling our seatbelts.

“Yours, that way we won’t be interrupted.”

“Interrupted? What are you implying that we’ll be doing?”

“Didn’t you want to teach me something…privately?”

“There are a lot of things I want to teach you; you’ll have to be more specific.”

“You’re going to make me say it, aren’t you?”

He smirked as a response.

“I’m not saying it,” I protested.

“Nothing’s going to happen if you do, I just want to hear you say it.”