Chapter Twenty-seven

Gabby's POV

“Still having fun with my leftovers, Gabriella?” a blond-haired female questioned before turning to Harry, “Hello Harry.”

“Allie…” Harry responded in what sounded like shock and hatred.

“Did you miss me, babe?” she asked directing the question towards Harry. What the hell?

“Who are you?” I blurted out.

“You really don’t remember me?” she seemed shocked.

“She doesn’t remember anyone,” Harry growled.

“Well, in that case, I’m Allison or Allie. You know, your sister.”

“I-I don’t have a sister…”

Allie laughed, “Yes you do. I used to live with you, Brian, and Heidi. Then I moved out. They would say I ran away, but I was basically legal anyway.”

“She doesn’t know what you’re talking about,” Harry said in what sounded like a warning tone.

“Of course not, why would you tell her about me? I know you wouldn’t ‘cause it would ruin your little secret job.”

“You know about it?” I asked Allie.

“I know more than you probably ever will if he keeps on not telling you anything. You could always come with me and I could tell you everything. But I don’t think Harry would like that.”

Harry looked at me, “Don’t go with her, you can’t trust her.”

“And she’s supposed to trust you? Come on, Gabs, I’m your sister; I’ll tell you anything you want to know.”

“I can explain this if you come with me, she doesn’t know as much as she thinks,” Harry said.

She may be my “sister”, but I don’t even know her. Not anymore at least. I looked back at Harry, silently pleading to get out of here. He understood my expression and helped me down from the bleachers.

“Leaving so soon?” Allie asked mockingly.

Harry and I ignored her, continuing on our way to the back door that we had come in from and walking outside. Once we were in the car, Harry started the engine and looked at me.

“Do you want me to tell you now or later?”

“Later; we’ve had a good day so far, I don’t want it to be ruined.”

“You think it’ll ruin the day if I tell you?” he asked sounding a bit hurt.