Chapter Twenty

This is my last update until August 2nd/3rd when I get back from my holiday. Hope you like it! If I get a lot of feedback, I'll update as soon as I get home. ;) xx

 “Then show me…show me that you love me.”

Harry looked stunned at the words that left my mouth. He took a step closer to me and wiped the tears from under my eyes. His hand moved down to gently cradle my jaw as he brought our lips together. I obliged to his request for entrance and draped my arms around his neck. 

“Are you sure?” he asked when he pulled away, resting his forehead on mine.

“Yes,” I replied, leaving a peck on his lips.

A gasp escaped my lips as he placed his hands on my hips and pulled them to meet his.

“Let me know if you change your mind.”

“Not gonna happen,” I whispered against his lips.

He pressed his lips to mine and held a hand on the small of my back, bringing me as close to him as possible. His smell was intoxicating as it clouded my senses, capturing me in the mystery that was Harry. 

Right now I wasn’t thinking about his job because it didn’t matter. All that mattered was right here and now; us being together.

Harry brought his hands under my shirt, gradually lifting it as he moved his hands up my body. We broke away and he helped me take the shirt off. Now I was just in a bra, short pyjama shorts, and panties under them.

A large hand was placed on the small of my back, bringing me close again. His fingers moved along my stomach, causing me to flinch as he traced over a couple scars I had received from two years ago. They were the most hated part of my body, so hideous and irremovable; just there as reminders of a horrid event I’d much rather forget.

“Don’t be shy with me,” he said quietly, “I still think you’re beautiful.”

I couldn’t help myself as I pressed myself against him and crushed our lips together. Mouths moved in sync, breathing accelerated when we pulled away only to be reconnected after Harry took his shirt off. My fingers fiddled with the two restrictions on his jeans until they were undone. He kicked them off and brought his hands to my shorts, pulling them down. I stepped out of them and looked up to see him staring at me.

“Fuck, you should wear black lace more often,” he practically growled.

“Why, you like it?” I asked trying to sound innocent.

“Shit yes.”

“So then you wouldn’t want me to take it off, right?” I asked as I crawled onto the bed, my last resort after him walking towards me.

“No baby, I want to take it off for you,” he said as his tongue swept across his lips. God they looked even more kissable now.

I crawled backwards up to the pillows whilst Harry got onto the bed and crawled on after me. He gently pushed my knees apart, crawling up in between them. His hands made smooth motions up and down my thighs, causing me to shiver. A light kiss was placed on each of my four scars on my stomach before he brought his lips to mine. My teeth tugged gently at his lip ring, receiving a groan of approval from the back of his throat.

“I love you,” Harry said randomly, “I just want you to know that and not think I’m saying it because we had sex.”

I smiled, “I love you.”