When I looked at the time on my phone, it read twelve thirty-tree. So that’s why they’re leaving. Yeah, it was a school night, but I figured they would just crash here.

Well, I guess it’d be kind of awkward with Harry being here and having his hands all over me for whatever reason.

“Bye, Hun,” Abby said before she left with a wink, which I knew was her way of being perverted in some way.

After she left, I closed the door since she was the last one out.

As soon as I turned around to head back into the sitting room where I left Harry, hands grabbed onto my arms and I was pushed against the wall.

I smirked playfully at Harry before he dipped his head down to my neck. A whimper escaped my lips as he nibbled and sucked on the skin.

“Your dad’s gone tonight?” he asked.

“All night,” I replied.

“Fuck.”

“What?”

“I don’t know that being in a house alone with you is good…”

“Why’s that?”

“Cause I want to do things to you…”

Oh. Why does it have to be so hot when he says stuff like that?

“What kind of things?” I egg him on.

“Baby, I’d rather show you.”

His eyes were darker than usual, full of lust and desire.

“Then show me,” my mouth speaks quicker than my mind.

“Shit. Come here,” he says motioning me closer.

I shook my head and took his hand, leading him up the steps and into my room. He turned back to face me after closing the bedroom door. I took the opportunity to catch him by surprise whilst I attempted to slowly and sexily take off my tank top and let it dangle off of one finger before dropping it to the floor.

Something was filling me with an odd feeling of bravery as I slid my shorts down and let them fall to my ankles before stepping out of them.

Lucky for me, I was wearing my favourite pair of baby blue lace panties and a matching lace bra.

Harry raked my body with his eyes whilst pulling his lip ring between his teeth. I couldn’t fight the smile on my face as I motioned for him to come closer to me. He didn’t hesitate to get as close as he could, placing his hand on the left side of my jaw and bringing his lips to mine.

I gasped as Harry’s hands moved down the side of my body, dipping into my curves as he went over them. He smiled against my lips at the reaction before curling his fingers into the elastic of my panties.