koby's visit

I woke up with Jesse's arms around my waist, holding me close to his body, it felt nice, natural even. I snuggled down enjoying the feeling when I heard a knock at the door. I groaned and lifted Jesse's arm of my waist, he began to wake up as I walked out the bedroom. I looked through the peep hole to see Koby standing there, I opened the door still in my shorts and vest with bed hair.

" oh my god Jorja are you ok?" koby exclaimed as I opened the door, he lifted me into a huge hug " I cant believe this happened!" he said

" its not your fault koby" I said as he put me down, Jesse walked out the bedroom with only his shorts on, his hair all messed up and bleary eyed

" oh hey kobe your early!" he mumbled sleepily

" mate, its 12:30" koby said pointing at the clock, we all turned to it, it was 12:30

" well, it was a tiring day yesterday, Jorja have you taken your antibiotics by the way" Jesse said

" nope, I need to take them now actually" I said walking into the kitchen and grabbing some water and my pills. I hated swallowing pills so I got a massive mouthful of water before putting the pills in my mouth, unfortunately at that point Jesse and koby came into the kitchen, and seeing my mouth full of water they decided to see if they could get me to spit it out by laughing.

" now don't laugh" Jesse said knowing that when somebody says that to me I automatically want to laugh, I turned away trying to swallow down the water but then I heard Jesse and koby, they were singing, and they were terrible!. Koby attempted to rap and Jesse then started singing thirsty merc, in the summertime, the bondi rescue theme song!

" take me back to the sweet times the hot nights everything's going to be alright, baby in the summertime, baby in the summertime that is where I'll be!" Jesse said kneeling on the floor in front of me, pretending to serenade me! he couldn't sing for s**t! that's what made it so funny!. I managed to swallow the pills but I still had water in my mouth, I sensed a revenge opportunity!

I waited in Koby started to sing again before allowing the water to spray out my mouth, it spread all over Koby and Jesse!. Jesse got most the water on him as he was still kneeling in front of me, it went all over his head and bare chest. He stood up and grabbed the glass of water next to me, I was still laughing when I realised he had poured the water over my head!. I screamed in shock as himself and Koby were pi***ng themselves laughing.

" not funny guys!" I exclaimed trying to keep a straight face but failing massively. I pretended to walk off in a huff whilst they stood there laughing still, my hair was dripping wet and my pyjamas were soaking as well. I got into the bathroom and began laughing myself, finding it quite hilarious repeating the images in my head. I stripped out my wet pyjamas and got in the shower, I washed my already wet hair and body before stepping out, drying myself and getting in some clean clothes.

Walking into the lounge I saw Koby sitting on the sofa watching TV

" where's Jesse?" I asked sitting next to him

" He got in the shower, he was pretty wet after you left!" Koby said, " now back to the important point, how are you doing?" he turned to face me

" I couldn't sleep to well last night, I kept on having nightmares, it was more the things he said to be honest, he had been watching me a while he said, had none of your boys seen him?" I asked

" no, he must have been pretty well hidden for none of the boys to notice him, they would have told me or Jesse straight away" he said looking concerned " what else did he say?"

" he said I was a ugly s**g not worth raping, he said nobody would care if I died and that nobody was coming to rescue me, those words hurt more than the bruises" I said pointing at the bruise on my foot " at that point I truly believed I was going to die" I mumbled before I felt Koby's arms slide around my body

" Jesse wouldn't have let that happen, I can promise that" he said

at that point Jesse walked back into the living room " everything ok?" he said seeing Koby with his arms round my body

" apparently mike had been watching her for a while, had any of the boys mentioned anything to you" koby said

" I think he was watching me yesterday when you were surfing, I felt like somebody was watching me" I mumbled

" why didn't you tell us?" Jesse said, walking over to me,

" I thought I was overreacting, it was a stupid thought at the time" I mumbled looking up at Jesse

" you should have told us we would have had a scout round that area, it may have stopped you getting hurt!, nothing you say is stupid Jorja " he said wrapping his arms around my shoulders and kissing my hair.

" the guys in a cell currently anyway and with his past records, he's not getting out any time soon" Koby said " I got the girls who he has grabbed in the past to give a statement to the cops, with all those counts and his records, he is in for a while"

that thought calmed me, he was in a cell and wasn't getting out for a while now. Koby stayed for the afternoon, we just talked. Koby told us about his surfing and upcoming coming competitions, he was due to compete in the buckler to bra surfing contest soon.

*few hours later*

" right I better head off, I have to meet sunny and jai, were discussing the new MBK range!" Koby said standing up from the sofa, he hugged me and Jesse took him to the door. I could her them talking under their breath and could only assume they were talking about what I said earlier. I flicked the TV on and Jesse walked back in and sat next to me

" when mike said nobody was coming for you, lets just say that's absolute bull, the minute I couldn't see you in the water I was over at Gonzo looking for you, don't ever let those words get to you, I will always come for you if your in trouble" Jesse said, he pulled me close to his warm body and I leant on his chest.

and at that point

I believed his words 

3717 reads OMFG!

it was only 2 days I was at 3000!!!! xxxxxx

this is one of my less good chapters I'm sorry but I couldn't think of anything else to put!, thanks for all the lovely comments and votes!

please comment, follow and vote!

also please check out my good friends sarahhjane21 fanfic, its another jesse one and its AMAZING!!

if any of you no Jesse personally BTW...... TELL HIM I LOVE HIM!!! or tell him to read this.... do you reckon he would like it...... hopefully

oh and I have no idea where this fanfic is going, I have no set plan for it and it ay just keep on going, although all of you want the kiss.......... it will be coming soon.......maybe........hopefully.........in the next 10 chapters hopefully ;)

love you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx