Revenge On Kerrbox

It had been about 3 weeks now since the accident and I still hadn't got my revenge on Kerrbox. I had been trying to get him nervous as he didn't know when or if I was going to attack!

Me and Jesse were sitting at home one night eating dinner when the subject came up.

"God, I still need some ideas on how to get Box back, I literally can't think of anything good!" I said to Jesse who was next to me on the sofa.

" To get a good chance of really messing him up we need to get together with Whippet, he's been trying to get kerrbox back for years now, I can't even remember who got who last, so he would be more than willing to help!" Jesse laughed.

"Well, we could do multiple pranks on him rather than just one big one, really get him scared!" I laughed.

"What sort of things are you thinking of?" Jesse asked, muting the TV and turning to face me.

" I've had a couple of ideas but nothing that really stands out, well actually there was one. You know he always brings a flask of coffee or drink to work?"

"Yeah"

"So I was thinking we could do something to that or put something in his lunch box? They say the best revenge is vomit! And then after that we need to get him whilst he's down, theres the classic party popper behind the ear to really scare him shitless!" I laughed.

Jesse laughed with me at my ideas " I thinks that's a great starting point for your revenge. The man won't know what's hit him!"

*Next day*

The next morning we stopped off early at the shops to get the necessary supplies for the revenge on Kerrbox. We picked up extra hot sauce, vinegar, gherkins, blue cheese and a pack of party poppers, the shop keeper did look at us like we were a little crazy!
We had text Whippet and Maxi the night before and had informed them of our plan which they had loved. They were also bringing stuff to get Kerrbox with such as mushrooms and an air horn to really make him jump.

When we arrived at work Kerrbox wasn't there, Maxi, Whippet, Corey, Gonzo and H were all in the tower and we let them know of the plan. The day was unusually cloudy, grey and rainy for summer so it was the perfect day to prank as there were few people on the beach and the boys would be bored in the tower so this it would provide a little light entertainment shall we say!

" Hey Whip , Maxi, what did you guys bring?" Jesse asked as we sat down.

Maxi and Whippet smiled and pulled out a bag, in it contained mussels, mushrooms and cinnamon. There was also 2 large air horns.

I laughed out loud as I saw my vision come to life " Great job guys! This is gonna get him good Kerrbox hates those things, but what's with the cinnamon?" I asked

" Have you never seen the cinnamon challenges!" Jesse and Maxi exclaimed at me in shock.

"No never! Is that bad! I don't really like the challenges, they always seem a bit risky" I replied " Although I did love the harlem shake!" I laughed remembering the Harlem shake the boys had done last year in the tower.

"Well you need to watch some right now young lady!" Maxi said pulling out his phone, he typed into youtube the cinnamon challenge and clicked on a video. I watched as the man placed a huge tablespoon of cinnamon in his mouth and almost instantly coughed it back out, a cloud of cinnamon flew out his mouth and he gagged and spluttered as the cinnamon dried his throat.

All of us were laughing at this " oh my god if Kerrbox acts even slightly like this that will be hilarious!" I laughed.

"That's the point J! I have been wanting , actually wait , needing revenge on Kerrbox for ages and this is the perfect opportunity for me and you to get him back!" Whippet said hi fiving me, I had never seen Whippet this excited for anything before!!