Tease

PG-13

Me and Jesse were around at his parents house that evening for dinner, we hadn't seen them in a while so it was lovely to catch up with them both.

I was in the kitchen with debra and she asked me " how's it going with Jesse then, he seems really happy and so do you"

" its been fabulous deb, he is honestly so great and a lovely boyfriend" I smiled whilst helping her with the food " he just treats me so well and makes me feel safe when I'm with him"

" I'm glad you to are so happy together, I haven't seen him this happy in years" she smiled

we finished up the food and took it into the dining room, me and Jesse sat on one side, debra and porky on the other.

" so how has work been?" porky asked making conversation

" pretty quite to be honest, there's not been a lot on these past month, just the odd rescue on weekends and that's all really" I said " this is delicious debra!" I said after a mouthful of fabulous food

" oh I meant to ask, how was mad Monday?" Debra laughed

" I don't think most of the boys remember much to be honest, I was the least drunk out of all of them and I was the one carrying Jesse and maxi home!" I laughed whilst Jesse just looked embarrassed

" you joined in with the drinking game didn't you jess?" porky smiled

" yeah, I only remember starting that, after the first 5 shots everything's a bit blurry in my mind until I was spewing in the bin" Jesse admitted whilst we all laughed at him.

we finished off our meal and debra brought out the desserts. once we had finished we sat chatting for a bit at the table. I was sitting there listening happily to the conversation when I suddenly felt like doing something daring for a change. I placed my hand on Jesse's knee, there was no reaction from him. I put a bit of pressure on his leg and began sliding my hand upwards

"So." Debra smiled at me. "It’s been lovely seeing you to tonight"

 I smiled back, trying to hide the fact that my hand was on Jesse's leg under the table. I could feel him tense, his hand reaching down to cover mine and stop it’s path upward. 

 ”dinner was delicious” I told Debra. “It was great.” I freed my hand of Jesse's, daring to rest mine over the crotch of his jeans

 He cleared his throat, giving a small smile to Debra and Porky seated across the table. “Thanks guys. we should really be getting home now, we've got work tomorrow.” 

 I gave Debra and Porky a hug before Jesse led me out the door. We hurried down the steps to the car and he glanced back to see if his parents were watching at the window before pushing me against the car door and kissing me hard. 

I broke away, breathing heavily. “Your parents…?”

 He smiled, opening the car door for me before going around and depositing himself on the driver’s side. As he turned the key, he gave me a devilish grin. “You’re really going to regret what you did at dinner.” 

 I scooted closer, placing my hands on his leg once again and looking him in the eye. “You mean this?”

 He shook his head, tearing out of the driveway and practically flying home. we pulled up at the apartment and got out. We ran to the apartment and threw the door open, I walked through the door and began to walk to the kitchen just to tease Jesse more.

" oh no you don't, not after that little thing you pulled at dinner" He grabbed my waist and pulled me back into his body. Just as I turned toward him, he took my face in his hands and kissed me, biting my bottom lip making me moan slightly.

he pushed me back into the wall and placed one hand on my waist and the other went down to the bottom of my top, and lifted it over my head, he threw it to the ground and I pulled his top over his head, I traced my hand over his tattoos.

he began nibbling my ear, whispering in it, his warm breath sending shivers over my body. He lightly pulled me towards the bedroom and set me down on the bed. He climbed on top of me and his hand travelled down to the buttons on my jeans, he undid them slowly and pulled them off, letting the cool air hit my skin, he climbed back over me and began kissing me passionately. I placed my hands on his shoulders and pushed him off me, I rolled him over and in one swift movement I was on top of him, kissing him. 

I began kissing down his chest until I was at the top of his jeans, I looked up through my eyelashes at him before undoing his buttons and sliding them off leaving him just in his boxers. I slid back up his body and kissed him again.

he rolled me over and began kissing my neck and chest, his hands wandering down my body until they met the place I wanted them to.

* after*

we lay there, our bodies entwined together

" I may have to tease you more often if this is what I get" I laughed

sorry this is shit had a writers block!

drama coming soon!

also a special thanks to TeamBondiRescue for being there for me last night when I received a message that upset me a little :/ love you babe xxx

and the rest of you are all amazing we reached 23,296! omg! xxxxxxxxxx love you!!!