Pervert On Bondi

PG-13

Our next shift was a few days later and the day was lovely, sunny and the temperature had risen. On duty today was me, Jesse, Gonzo, Maxi, Whippet, Tom, Jake, Beardy and Chappo. The camera crew were here filming today as it was going to be so busy. I had been in the tower with Gonzo and Jesse for the morning when Jake radioed the tower.

"Hey J, I got a woman here who said there is a man taking photos of the ladies sunbaking without their permission, I'm sending her up to the tower so you can get him on CCTV."

"Alright mate, I'll let you know what's going on in a bit" I replied. Turning to Jesse and Gonzo I mumbled "Bloody perv on the beach"

"Scumbags" Jesse said, mindful of his language as the cameras were all set up.

A few minutes later a lady came up to the tower and walked over to us, "Hi I'm Becca" she smiled.

"Heya, so what exactly did you see and where about is he?" I asked politely

"He was sat near the middle set of flags, he was just walking around and had a camera under one arm taking photos of the girls sunbaking, some were topless as well!" she said to me "He has on a white shirt and black boardies and is lying just over there, with a sun umbrella up" she said pointing on the CCTV screen.

"Right I see him"Gonzo said looking to where she was pointing. He picked up the radio and radioed through to Jake " Hey central to Jake, he is about 20 metres north of you, can you just keep an eye on him, we need to catch him in the act to properly have enough evidence for the police"

"Alright mate, I'll watch him for a bit and let you know what he does" Jake replied.

"Thanks for your help Becca, it's much appreciated" Jesse said

" Glad to have helped, see you around!" Becca said as she left the tower, one of the camera men followed her out wanting her point of view on the story.

After about 20 minutes Jake radioed us "Hey Jake to central, mate he's not done anything so far. He's just sitting there, we need to actually see him doing it to get the cops in"

A thought flashed across my mind but I quickly pushed it to the back of my head.

" This sucks, if we can't see him doing it we can't go and accuse him right now to the cops, for all we know he could be an innocent bystander. If he leaves the beach now we can't do anything, and if he has got pics on his camera he's got them forever" Gonzo groaned. The thought flashed though my mind again, I sat there pondering for a few moments how ridiculous it was before eventually deciding what to do.

" Guys I've got a idea" I piped up "He will easily recognise you if you go sit by him or if Jake moves closer, but he will have no clue who I am, to him I am just another woman.

"What's your point?" The boys asked.

"Bait" I said " Back in a minute" I walked quickly out the tower over to the changing rooms in the pavilion. I went over to my locker and pulled out the fancy bikini I kept in there in case I wanted a swim out of lifeguard hours. It was a little red one, with shaped bra cups and extra padding. I slipped out of my lifeguard bikini and put this one on. Instantly I changed from lifeguard to random woman, my boobs looked massive and red really stood out and suited me. I looked in the mirror " Well, it's now or never J!" I said to myself before slipping on my shirt and shorts over the bikini before walking back over to the tower.

Opening the door, I strolled in to see Jesse and Gonzo watching the water, there was a camera there filming them, that made me feel nervous but I pushed those feelings to the back of my head and went and stood next to the boys