Photos

I woke up at 7:00 to sunlight streaming through the windows, finally some sunshine at last! I looked down at Jesse who was still sleeping, an idea popped into my head, time to get revenge for jumping over me last night!

I slid out the bed and walked over to the door, I turned to face the bed and ran over to it, flying into the air I leapt onto the bed screaming " Wake up Jesse!!!" His eyes shot open as I landed on the bed causing him to bounce slightly off the bed, he tried to grab the cover and hide his head, but I grabbed it and pulled it off the bed. I bounced around on the bed whilst he groaned and tried to curl up in a ball. Laughing I grabbed his feet and dragged him off the bed

"Nooo stop" he groaned whilst he fell off the bed with a thump "Right that's it!" he yelled whilst scrambling up, I screamed and ran out his room as he chased me out, I ran into my room and he ran in after me, he grabbed me and threw me on the bed. " I was in the middle of a lovely dream and you come and land on me! I will get you back!" he said whilst tickling me and shaking me round the bed.

I couldn't stop laughing at him and he kept on tickling me "Stop stop! My stomach hurts!" I laughed at him. He stopped and walked out the room,

" I'm gonna get you back!" he said as he left.

"We'll see about that!" I got up of the bed still laughing and went into the shower. I turned on the water and got under the stream, I turned off the water whilst I shampooed my hair, I went to turn the water back on to find that it wasn't working, I kept on trying to turn it on but no water came out. "Jesse the water's not working" I yelled out. There was no response from Jesse, I groaned and reached out the shower for my towel, I still had my hair shampooed and piled on top of my head in a foamy lather. I wrapped my towel around myself and walked out the bathroom and bedroom, I peeked my head around the door into the hallway. I stepped out and walked towards the boiler cupboard to see why the water wasn't working, I noticed the water switch was on off, sighing I flicked it back on and closed the cupboard. I walked back into my room and a blinding flash went off right in my face.

"Haha got ya! Oh wow this is lovely" I heard Jesse laugh, I let my eyes readjust to see him standing on the other side of my bed with his phone out.

"You little fucker!" I shouted and ran over trying to grab his phone, he ran over the bed out the room laughing, I ran after him, "Delete that NOW! " I shouted.

"Oh dear, I might have just sent it to Maxi! Oh what a shame, what are you going to do now?" he laughed running into his bathroom and locking the door.

"Oh its on mother fucker!" I shouted through the door " I now have you and Kerrbox to prank and I'm gonna win!" I said childishly as I heard Jesse laughing

I walked back into the shower and continued to shower, once I finished I walked out and got changed into my uniform. I suddenly felt a wave of excitement at the thought of going back to work. I walked out my room and danced stupidly down into the living room, Jesse was already there waiting for me when I danced in.

"Someone's excited today" he smiled

" I'm just happy to be back at work on a nice day" I smiled " lets go lets go lets go!" I urged.

Jesse stood up and walked out with me, " Don't forget your only allowed in the tower today!" he said.

"Ohh! but I don't wanna be in the tower all day, I wanna do rescue's" I whinged jokingly.

" I don't care your staying in the tower, under lock and key!" he laughed.

We walked out the apartment and drove to Bondi, I jumped out the car before we walked down to the tower together. As I open the door, I was greeted by a horrific sight..

" MAXI! get here NOW!" I yelled.

The pictures of me that Jesse had taken this morning were plastered all over the tower, I was standing there dripping wet with shampoo in my hair looking like a rabbit caught in headlights! Maxi walked round " yes? What seems to be the problem J?"

"You little shit!" I yelled lunging at him.

He laughed at me "Oh but you look so gorgeous!" I started grabbing the pictures down, there must have been at least 50 of them all round the tower! Walking up to the windows I realised that Gonzo, Bisho, Harries, Beardy and Chappo were in the tower laughing at me.

" I am going to kill both of you!" I laughed shaking both of them. We all eventually settled down and Harries started talking.

"Well it's going to be a busy one today guys, first hot day in a week and its close to Christmas, Jorja your up here all day, it's too risky for you"

"Ohh" I pouted at Harries.

"Don't use those eyes with me they wont work!" he laughed " Gonzo you stay up with her, the rest go to the usual stops please"

All the boys began to part and head downstairs to the rhinos, I grabbed the binoculars and began watching the rips with Gonzo.

Finally I was back on Bondi.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry its bad and short, been very busy today!

offer still available for bondi pairings