quiet day antics

The next day me,maxi and Jesse were down at tama, it was a really quiet day and we were holed up in the tower, bored out of our minds.

we had music on and were singing along when maxi set up the camera

" everybody loved the maxi and chappo sing, its time for a new series!" he laughed as he flicked through his music on his phone. he then placed his camera up and turned it on as the music came on.

we all burst out laughing as we realised what the song was

living on a prayer.

the opening drums and guitar came on and we all sat there trying to be serious but we were all struggling to hold down the laughter. The opening line came on and we all burst into song at the top of our voices

" Tommy used to work on the docks! Unions been on strike He's down on his luck... it's tough, so tough

Gina works the diner all day Working for her man, she brings home her pay For love.. for love She says we've got to hold on to what we've got Cause it doesn't make a difference If we make it or not We've got each other and that's a lot For love  well give it a shot Whooah, we're half way there Livin on a prayer Take my hand and we'll make it  I swear whooah Livin on a prayer !" we san at the top of our voices and danced along as well, always keeping one eye on the beach.

the song ended and maxi went and picked another song, the Macarena.

we stood in a line and did the moves to the whole song, trying to remember the words. We basically ended up in stiches for the whole song.

I looked back to the water and noticed someone was out swimming, they were quite far out and I knew they were going to need rescuing. With the camera still filming and the boys still dancing I stripped off quickly before legging it down the tower steps and grabbing the rescue board. I paddled in and grabbed the person quickly before they got pushed closer to the twins. It was a easy rescue luckily and I got them back to shore quickly. I walked back up to the tower and the boys were just finishing off the Macarena, they turned round and saw me standing there soaking wet

" what?, why, oh s**t did you just go out?" maxi said as I grabbed a towel

" finished your dance yet boys?" I joked as I dried myself off. Maxi switched off the camera and I sat back down.

Maxi pulled out his phone so he could do some instagram videos and pictures. we did some ones of maxi dancing and me and him dancing together.

I then pulled out my phone and realised that I should probably start twitter and instagram before the season began. I changed my twiiter name to @lifeguardJorja and downloaded instagram. Jesse and Maxi gave me a shoutout on twitter and almost instantly I started getting followers.

I went onto the #teamBR tag and followed it and I quickly noticed a teamjorja get set up. I went around and followed some of the other teams, including Jesse and maxi's teams. I then went and followed some of the main people on the #teamBR. @bondifans, @JacksonBryony and others like that.

I went all insta-geek for my first few photos, taking arty ones of the beach with filters and effects. I then did a group shot of me and the boys, we did a few funny faces and then one of them both kissing each side of my face and I posted them up.

instantly I got comments saying ' are you dating one of them?" and ' oh my god I totally ship them!, jesra or maxra!"

" hey guys were already being shipped!" I laughed showing them the tweets. maxi took some more of me and him hugging and posted it up ' do you guys ship maxra? we do! ;)' Jesse commented underneath

' I personally ship jesra more :P!"

me and Jesse then did some of me and him hugging and did the same sort of thing as maxi. on one of my pictures with both the boys I captioned it 'the three musketeers'

it was a random day, but I loved it

sorry this is shit,short and random :P at my aunties this week and needed a short one for tonight.

love you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx