Mad Monday

It was Mad Monday for us lifeguards, basically all the boys go out and get drunk in costumes! There was no theme this year just dress up. So I had chosen army girl.

I had put together a pretty good costume in my eyes, I had found a army green vest top that clung a bit, a pair of short camouflage shorts, a military cap and some army boots. I had managed to get some dog tags and a belt with fake bullets to go over my body, it all looked really good.

I was getting changed that evening ready for the night ahead, I put on a push up bra so my boobs were even bigger!, the vest top clung tightly to my curves. I put my shorts, and slipped on my army boots and tied them up before putting on the dog tags. I sat down and started applying the makeup, I did my base before applying some of the army face paint to my face, 2 basic streaks along my cheeks. I did a natural eye and lip look and then did my hair. I tied it back into a bun before pulling a few bits down to make it look a little less severe! I pulled my fringe slightly over my eye and fixed it all in place with hairspray before putting on the army cap and pinning it on. I grabbed the bullet belt and put it diagonally over my body, It all looked great!

me and Jesse hadn't showed each other our outfits and we had got changed in separate rooms so we didn't see until we were both ready

" are you ready?" I called out

" in the lounge" Jesse called

I walked through and my jaw nearly hit the floor.

he had dressed as a fireman.

He had the waterproof overall trousers on with the straps over a tight navy shirt that clung to his muscles, he had on the boots as well, there was a jacket on the sofa but it looked like he was leaving that off, I had to remember to breathe when looking at him. and by his face, he was to.

" s**t!, you look great!" he gasped his eyes wandering up and down my body

" um, where did you get that outfit" I asked not taking my eyes off him

" one of my mums friends is a fireman, he wasn't on shift so he lent it to me, why?"

" how long till we need to leave?"

" 45 minutes"

" get in that bedroom now" I said walking over and practically dragging him to the bedroom, Jesse followed eagerly behind.

*after*

I had needed to redo my hair and outfit so we were running a little behind but my god it was worth it! the party was being held at the bondi bucket list so we were driving there. we pulled up in the bondi carpark and started to walk over to the bucket list hand in hand, I kept sneaking glances at him, he looked so hot!

walking in to the bar I couldn't help but laugh, there was some brilliant costumes! harries had come as david hasselhoff in Baywatch, Kerrbox bon jovi obviously and then there was a large range including pirates, movie stars, cops and reidy was a ghostbuster!

I noticed all the boys looking at me as we said our hello's, they had only ever seen me in lifeguard clothes and casual wear so this was a first. As me and Jesse were getting drinks a song came on over the karaoke, I recognised it instantly, I want it that way, but there was no one on the karaoke.

then, through the toilet door came maxi, gonzo, bacon, mouse and Jake, and they were the backstreet boys. I erupted into laughter as they took the mics and started singing, dance routine and all, they were dressed all in white from the famous I want it that way music video scene. They finished their awful singing and took a bow

" oh my god that was brilliant!" I laughed wiping the tears from my eyes. Maxi and Gonzo walked over to us at the bar and got in some drinks

" how was that?" gonzo asked