Arrival

I couldn't believe it, I was on a plane to Australia! After 3 months of waiting we had finally come to a solution. As I couldn't do the lifeguard experience for the day like other people in Australia, a different prize had to be given.  That prize however was the ticket to a new life.... I was going to be working at Bondi Beach.

Maxi and Jesse had completed the ride and had raised thousands for charity. It was beginning to come into the summer season in Australia so the charity had spoken to me and had agreed that, as I had donated so much, they would pay for half my flight with a small amount of the leftover money but they gave the rest to charity. However there was one problem, I could only afford a one way ticket, so I would have to stay for longer and work to earn money for the return ticket, but there was only one job I wanted.

The boys and charity had been in talks with Hoppo, who, due to my current lifeguarding experience had offered me a temporary training position at Bondi for a few months, therefore still giving me the lifeguarding experience that was promised to me, and allowing me to earn money to return home... not that I ever wanted too!

*Jesses POV *

I couldn't believe Hoppo had let her have a temporary job at the tower for a few months! Maxi  and me had gone and spoken to him about Jorja and the current situation, after speaking to Jorja himself he had let her have a temporary job as long as she did some training in England to prepare for it.

"whats Jorja's last name again " said Maxi,  as we waited at the airport for Jorja

"Trini" I replied.  I couldn't wait to see what she looked like in person, was she even more beautiful off screen?

 Eventually the passengers from the plane began to arrive in the terminal lounge, we held up the sign that read Jorjas name and waited.

That's when I saw her,,

*Jorja's POV *

The plane flashed the seatbelts on sign about 15 minutes away from Sydney airport and I began sorting out my hair and clothes that were messed up from the flight. It was nearly time to see my crush of 2 years.

The plane landed and I quickly jumped up and grabbed my bags before beginning to quickly walk off the plane. After 24 hours on that cramped plane I was more than glad to be off!

I turned into the arrivals lounge and saw them both.

They were looking around for me and had a sign saying my name. I began walking over to them, they saw me and began waving, I caught sight of Jesse and nearly stopped breathing at the sight of him.

He was even more gorgeous in person.. 

Maxi grabbed me into a hug  "welcome to Australia!" putting me down and smiling at me

I laughed  "thanks Maxi how you doing?"

Jesse then walked over to me and gave me a hug,  I breathed in as he hugged me and nearly fell over  he smelt that gorgeous!

"how was your flight Jorja?"  Holy crap ... his voice made me go weak at the knees!

"f fine" I stuttered.. Why couldn't I speak properly when around him!

"shall we get going then?, you have a lot of things to do today" Maxi said whilst grabbing my bags "oh by the way, you do know where your staying right?"

"yeah a cheap hostel or something I can't afford a hotel" I said with a shrug

"No you're not" Maxi said with a cheeky look in his eye "you're staying with Jesse for as long as you need to"

"oh ok that's great thanks!"  I said, trying to sound cool whilst on the inside I was screaming! " Are you sure Jesse? I really don't mind staying in a hostel?"

"Its alright" said Jesse as I smiled at him "I like the company and besides it will be easier for you to get around bondi with someone who knows the area"

" If you're sure that's ok, that would be amazing Jesse, thank you so much!" I smiled gratefully at him before we began walking out of the airport. We made our way to Maxi's car andI threw my suitcase in the boot befoe climbing in the back sitting behind Jesse.

Holy crap, this was actually happening, I'm going to work at bondi, I've met my biggest crush and I'm in Australia!

At this moment in time, my life couldn't get any better.