Bondi Beach

We drove straight to Bondi from the airport.

"Sorry Jorja, we don't have time to drop your bags off at Jesse's, Hoppo wanted to see you early and give you some early training, it's not the heavy season yet as its only October but in a few weeks when summer hits properly its gonna be hot and busy so you need to be fully ready for that. Didn't Hoppo want you to start training at home though?" Maxi asked

"oh that's ok , yeah I did some first aid training, got my jetski licence and have been working summer shifts at my local beach and pool, would that be enough, I've been hitting the gym daily as well"                  

In reality I had really been down at the gym to get my body in the best shape, I knew I would be in a bikini and shorts most of the time and didn't want to feel fat, I had really toned up my body now, I had lost a bit of weight and my legs had toned up nicely. I'd also gained a bit of muscle in my arms as I knew the job needed strength to help haul patients on the board. I had never felt more confident in my body, I was curvy but toned just how I had always wanted.

The boys laughed at my comment on my training

"how many people do your beaches and pools get in them a day" Jesse laughed

"ohh about 100-150 on the beach 20-25 in the pool, I've done a rescue though a guy passed out in the water and I had to get him"

"well prepare to have 40,000  on some days" Maxi laughed.

*Jesse's POV *

She was beautiful. I had never felt this way about a girl before, but Jorja was something special.

I was mesmerised by her looks, that  beautiful face and eyes, her gorgeous body.

I couldn't believe I had her staying at my flat, Maxi knew that I liked her, he kept ribbing me about it, he told all the boys, even Hop! So they were now all on my case about her and what she looked like, I guess they were about to find out......

*Jorja's POV*

We were driving for about 30 minutes when we pulled up to a carpark, I hopped out and the heat hit me like an oven.

"Christ its hot" I said to the boys whilst fanning myself

" Its gonna get hotter love, this isn't  even the mid summer season" Maxi  laughed as we began walking down the prom. Thats when I saw it.... Bondi Beach.

It was so beautiful, unlike anything I'd ever seen before, in that moment I knew why it was regarded as one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. As I looked up and down the sand I knew were everything already was,  The south end, Backpackers rip, North flags, Flat rock and finally the tower. The tower was slightly ahead of us just up the prom, I had always dreamed of coming here and now all my dreams had come true.

"Its beautiful isn't it " Jesse sighed standing next to me. I could feel myself buzzing with excitement about him being so close to me,  3 months ago I didn't even know the guy in person and now I had hugged him, had a conversation and was going to be staying with him for the next few months, dreams can come true hey!

"c'mon we better take you to see Hoppo, he wanted to see you " Jesse said. We pushed off the barrier and began to walk up the concrete to the back door of the tower.

As Maxi placed his hand on the door handle  I took a deep breath, this was it, my dream job was about to begin.