Hello Boys

I woke up at 7:30 the next morning, I just sat there, thinking hard about the coma, I couldn't remember much, the odd bits of speaking came back into my head but only snippets of conversation. I remember hearing Harries and Mouse when they visited, and Jesse playing me music popped into my head, but that was it.

As I moved around in my bed I suddenly smelt something awful, I picked up a piece of my hair and sniffed it, Oh god it was me! I fucking stank! I desperately needed a shower, I had gone a week without one and I was still covered in salt and bits of sand from the last rescue I did, that seemed like so long ago. I desperately wanted to get back to work, when would the doctor come back with the results?

Jesse began to stir in the chair next to me, he rolled over and sat up, "Morning Jorja, you alright?" he asked whilst rubbing his eyes.

"Yeah great actually, I just want a shower and to get back to work today" I said

"There's no way in hell you're going back to work today!" Jesse said looking at me seriously " And anyway, Hoppo is holding a group meeting to discuss tactics and shifts for the summer, since the accident we have just had constant rain, so he is holding it today so nobody is really working anyway"

"In that case then " I said whilst smiling " If I get out today, can we go and surprise the boys at the tower, I want to see there faces when I walk in!" I laughed

Jesse laughed too "Yep, but no working or doing anything, you will walk in and we will talk for a bit then straight home, you need to rest for the next few days" I pouted my lip and he laughed back at me.

We ate breakfast and then at 8:30 the doctor walked in with some paper.

"Right you are a very lucky lady Jorja, the scans have all come back clear and there is no damage at all to your brain. Apart from some bruising on the outside of your head you are all clear. You have literally made a miraculous recovery! You can now go home but I need you back in a few days just to check everything is still ok "

I smiled at Jesse and the doctor, Jesse looked like he was about to burst with happiness. "Thank you so much Doc!". After he left I slowly began to pack my stuff up, I then realised I had no clothes apart from my uniform, I held it up to my face and sniffed, I nearly gagged at how badly it smelt. Jesse laughed at my reaction before throwing me a spare pair of his shorts and giving me the jumper off his back. Once we were ready and signed out of the ward we walked out the hospital entrance and into the car park.

" Fuck it's pouring down" I yelled as we jogged to the car to avoid the rain, we jumped in the seats and Jesse turned to me

"I'm so glad your out!" he looked me straight in the eye, " I really thought I would never see you again"

I leant forward and hugged him, " You're not getting rid of me that easily!" I laughed " And don't worry I'm fine now, can we go home and shower and change first, I really stink!" laughing Jesse started the car, we turned the CD player on and sang loudly to Kid Mac whilst driving home in the rain. At this point we both couldn't be happier.

*Jesse POV*

I was overjoyed when the Doctor said nothing was wrong, my Jorja could now come home. We were going to surprise the boys at the meeting today, they had no idea that she was awake and we both wondered how they would react when they saw her...

We drove home in the pouring rain, singing at the top of our voices. When we arrived at home, we both sprinted inside and headed up to the apartment, Jorja walked in first and at this point I have never felt so happy to be home.

*Jorja POV *

We arrived home and jumped straight into the shower, the warm water flowing over my skin had never felt so good before, I washed away a weeks worth of grime from my skin watching the seawater, sand and sweat swirling down the drain. I shampooed my hair twice before applying conditioner and scrubbing my body with every shower gel and scrub I could find. When I finally felt clean and slightly more human I stepped out the shower and got dressed before walking into the kitchen. I suddenly realised how ravenously hungry I was and began eating random bits of food from the kitchen, a handful of cereal, a banana, piece of ham, 4 Tim tams, basically anything I could get my hands on!

Jesse came out of his room, looking clean and fresh, we both realised how disgusting we had both smelt before and started laughing with each other.

" We both reeked didn't we" I laughed.

We both laughed as we headed out the door to the car, and drove down to Bondi. We pulled up in the carpark and started creeping along to the tower, trying to avoid being seen.

Quietly I opened the door and crouched along past the first aid bed, luckily they were all loudly talking so they didn't hear me.

I jumped out into there sight, "HELLO BOYS!!!" I yelled.

They all jumped out of there seats and turned towards me, they all looked at me like I was a ghost.

" Did you miss me!"

There was cries of " Oh my god" and " Holy shit" from every corner of the room, Gonzo came rushing over.

" I never thought we'd see you again!" he said whilst hugging me, tears were in his eyes

All the boys came over and gave me hugs, Maxi picked me up and twirled me round, Harries practically choked me in a hug and even Hoppo gave me a massive hug.

"When did you wake up?" I heard from Quiggers.

"Why are you out so early" I heard from Whippet, there were questions being fired from every end of the room.

"Hey guys, let the lady speak" said Jesse coming up behind me and throwing his arms over my shoulder

"Thanks" I said " I woke up last night, around 11:00, they took me for tests to see for more brain damage and the results came back clear, so they discharged me, I woke up to the flowers as well, thank you so much all of you"

It was then I noticed Kerrbox, he was quietly sitting in a corner, hidden behind Louis and Harries, " hey Box" I said softly, I saw the tears in his eyes. "Don't worry box, it wasn't your fault, it was the thongs that caused me to slip, not you!" I said

" I thought I had killed you, I'm so sorry Jorja, so sorry" he said standing up , I pulled him into a hug.

"Don't worry about it, but don't think I've forgotten the spider, I'm gonna get you back good!"

All the boys laughed at my comment, I heard Whippet and Maxi exclaim "We'll help!"

I sat down next to Jesse and Gonzo, I was alive, I was healthy and I was surrounded by people who love me and in a job that I loved.

For the first time in 7 years ... I felt truly happy with my life.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

over 300 reads!!!!!!!!!

thank you thank you thank you xoxo

the offer is still available from the previous chapter BTW, I have only had one person ask so far and I have now finished my GCSE science exams woohhoo so I will have more time

just read the information in the previous chapter for details

love you allxoxox