Bra Boys

We soon finished up the meeting on the summer tactics for everybody, the weather was still awful and there was nobody on the beach at all. We got up to leave and all the boys hugged me bye. "Its great to have you back" Maxi smiled as he hugged me and Kerrbox kept on saying "I'm sorry Jorja"

" What have I told you! It was my fault, I fell you didn't push me!" I told him "The only thing you need to worry about is my comeback for this.. watch your back Box!"

 He laughed at my comment "Ok, I'll watch out!"

"When are you allowed to come back to work" said Harrison as he hugged me goodbye.

" Well I want to come back tomorrow but Mr Protective over here" I said pointing at Jesse laughing " wont let me back anytime soon"

He came up behind me and slid his arms round me " Well Mr Protective spent a week in hospital watching you in a coma, so of course I wont be letting you back out there anytime soon!"

I turned around to him, " Sorry, I just really want to get back in the water"

"Well  if your feeling ok tomorrow we might come in, but no water work just tower jobs and light duties" he smiled at me

" eeeeee thank you" I squealed throwing my arms round his neck.

Me and Jesse walked out the tower and headed to the car park, " oh I can't wait to get back to work" I sighed as I sat in the car.

"Yeah but you can only go back in the water when you are fully recovered!" he urged " We don't want you becoming worse"

We drove off back home, on the way we passed a large gang of men by the side of the road. "Hey look its Koby!" I said pointing towards him " Shall we go say  hi "

"Yeah actually I haven't told him your awake yet! Lets go surprise him!" Jesse said laughing

We pulled the car over up around the corner and jumped out, we quickly walked around the corner and crept towards the boys, some of the boys noticed us but we put our fingers to our lips and shook our heads at them, signalling them to be quiet. We walked up behind Koby and I threw my arms around him.

" SURPRISE!"

" What the fuck!" Koby yelled as he jumped out of his seat in fear, me and Jesse bent over laughing at him. Turning round he saw who it was "You mother fuckers" he shouted angrily, but he began to laugh when he saw us. " Jorja?, you're awake!" he said before throwing his arms around me, he picked me up and kissed my cheek " You're awake! When did you get out?" he asked putting me down.

"Yesterday night at 11:00, I was discharged this morning Jesse forgot to tell you!" I laughed at Jesse " It's been a crazy few hours!"

*Jesse POV*

She jumped onto Koby's back and he stood up swearing in shock, but when he realised it was Jorja his anger soon turned to glee. I left them to it and walked of into the crowd of bra boys, looking for one person in particular...

"Hey Macario!" I shouted seeing him,  Macario De Souza was Kid Mac and I wanted Jorja to meet him.

 "Hey bro!" he shouted as I walked over to him, I slapped his arm and said

"Hey mate you couldn't do me a favour could you? That girl over with Koby is a good friend of mine and a huge fan of your stuff, you wouldn't mind coming and chatting with her for a bit"

"Sure mate no problem, hey wasn't this the chick in hospital and the girl who Mike's group grabbed?"

"Yeah, the shit's tried to grab her a few weeks ago and yeah she only woke up yesterday"

We walked over and Jorja turned around, seeing him her eyes nearly popped out.

"Um hi, huge fan, love your stuff!" she said whilst blushing bright red, all three of us boys just laughed at her.

It reminded me of the night we first video chatted, when she embarrassed herself by not being able to talk, I smiled to myself thinking about how much things had changed since then...

* Jorja's POV*

We stayed there for about half an hour, I chatted to Kid Mac and tried desperately hard not to make a fool of myself in front of him or the other boys. All of them were really nice and friendly, nothing like the media had made them out to be, they just took care of everyone, most of them knew who I was, due to Koby telling them to watch out for me after Mike attacked me. 

We left after an hour or two and headed back to the apartment. Arriving home we had some dinner and watched TV.  We were washing up when Jesse piped up " You can only go in tomorrow if you feel 100% ok " he said as we dried the plates.

" Ok then, I feel fine now don't worry, I'm just really tired to be honest"

" You go get into bed now, I'll be there in a minute " he said stacking the plates back in the cupboard.

We were still sleeping in the same bed, the nightmares would sometimes return and it was nice having Jesse there, and it now felt so normal to sleep there. I went and got changed before sliding into bed, the sheets felt so nice compared to hospital sheets, I snuggled down and felt a wash of exhaustion come over me. My eyes were just beginning to droop shut when suddenly Jesse came flying through the door and jumped over me onto the bed!

"What the fuck Jesse!" I exclaimed sitting up suddenly watching him roll over the bed.

"It's just so nice to have a bed and not a chair!" he laughed at me, he then went and got changed into his shorts.  When he came back out I had just got comfortable again he slid underneath the covers and went "Ahh its so cold!" he cried out in laughter, we both shook and wriggled around the bed to warm it up, both laughing our heads off.  The bed then warmed up and Jesse turned the light off, "It's nice not to be sleeping alone" he mumbled from behind me.

"Well you don't have to anymore, I'm not planning on another coma any time soon!" We both laughed before I whispered " Seriously though, thank you for everything Jesse, I couldn't do it without you"

 I felt his arms slip over my body, " It's ok that's what friends are for, looking out for each other. Night Jorja". 

 Friends? Only friends, I wanted to be more than Jesse's friend...

*Jesse's POV*

I wanted to be more than Jorja's friend  

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG 366 reads love you all :D

offer still stands of bondi pairings for each individual

just PRIVATELY message me with who you want to be paired with from bondi rescue (e.g. chappo, maxi, bisho) and your NAME AND AGE, also give me a category, do you want romance, sexy stories or sad ones, they wont be very long stories like this one but will hopefully make you feel like it was you there and I will send you the story back.

I need your age, name, dream lifeguard boyfriend and category  

thank you so much for all the reads xoxo