Comfort

Opening my eyes slowly I noticed Jesse wasn't in bed with me. I sat up slowly and pushed my hair back off my face, it suddenly registered that he was at work and I had the day off. I realised it was 12pm and I swung my legs out of bed and walked to the bathroom. I showered and got changed into leggings and a long top.

Walking into the kitchen I grabbed some breakfast and sat down on the sofa to watch TV, I checked my instagram and Twitter, however a certain picture caught my eye.

It was a picture of me, in bed, asleep. aww look at the GF sleeping ;) was the description Jesse had put. I read the comments to see most of them were good. I'm getting you back for that Mr! I commented back. Looking around after replying to a few tweets and comments I realised just how dirty the place was

" holy shit I'm turning into a house wife" I sighed to myself as I noticed all the dust on the side. I plugged my phone into the speakers, hit shuffle and began preparing myself for the mammoth cleaning session. I walked into the kitchen as the first song began playing, smooth criminal by Michael Jackson.

" as he came in through the window was a song of a crescendo!" I sung as I loaded the dishwasher up. I grabbed the hoover and began hoovering with the song playing loudly over the sound of the machine. "ANNIE ARE OK ARE YOU OK ANNIE?" I sung loudly whilst I hoovered all the rooms. After I had finished I had listen to a mix of westlife, times red, James Arthur, Union J, James blunt and Shania twain, doing the cleaning to music just made the time fly by!

I was just putting the hoover away when a song began, sub focus tidal wave, I sung loudly along to the words as I waited for the beat to drop

" You can't just give it away, Like it means nothing, Love isn't this game where , You win something.

I'm tired of being , On the outside I wanna know What it's like I'm tired of seeing All the sights I wanna feel Us collide, Your love washes over Like a tidal wave I feel the impact As we collide Your love washes over, Like a tidal wave, I feel the impact As we collide!" I sung loudly as the song filled the apartment, I had forgotten just how much I loved that song. I carried on singing as began dusting. Sub focus ended but it was followed by Daryl Braithwaites the horses and then rick astley!

I was cleaning the kitchen when a familiar opening chord sounded. I listen to the chords before it hit me what it was " I will save you every time you need a rescue when there's no stars at night I'll stay until the sun shines, but you want something that I will never be so I just need you to know. May not be able to fly but I'll take you on adventures may not move at the speed of light but if you need me I'll be there, ahh hoo ohhoo save the day when you start to lose hope ahh ooo but I will never be a superhero ahhoooo never be a superhero aoooo never be a superhero"

It was Luke conrads superhero, I had completely forgotten about it and how brilliant it actually was! I carried on singing and dancing as I cleaned the apartment for a few hours. I had a pretty brilliant mix of songs for the afternoon!

By the time I had finished, the apartment was spotless, it was around 5:30pm and my voice was going from all the singing! Jesse would be home around 6 so I began to make dinner. I started to make some chicken in a marinade and rice. At 6:15 Jesse still wasn't home, I checked my phone and he hadn't text or rung. I checked twitter to see if any of the boys had posted anything, there was nothing. None of the boys on duty had tweeted or posted a picture in the last half hour.

I began to get a little worried as I waited, It was now 6:35, I knew someone would ring if something had happened but still nerves rose in me as images flashed into my head of a car accident or attack.

I jumped as I heard a key in the door and then breathed a sigh of relief, it was Jesse.

" hey baby why..."